DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Ross aint no bigger problem than kendrick. This shyt aint going to 10 years with Ross. That nikka will make up with Drake the first chance he gets. They whole exchange is on some buddy buddy shyt
Khaled will come through by year end and drop an album with all of them. shyt is being scripted to bring Hip-Hop sales back. This ain't no real rap beef. If you were around in the 90s early 2000s you know this already.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Ross aint no bigger problem than kendrick. This shyt aint going to 10 years with Ross. That nikka will make up with Drake the first chance he gets. They whole exchange is on some buddy buddy shyt
When drake mentions certain things from Ross past I’ll know it’s real.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
I see they let Nap out.
Went to sleep and woke up and already bushed :dead:Why you guys even let him out if you just gonna bush him in a couple hours

उसे मुक्त करो
full

Uno

Superstar
Daps
What that mean though you acting like he’s not going to respond. We all know he’s going to it’s just that y’all nikkas is complaining on the timeline and moving goalposts for nikkaz. Now that Drake has responded he can’t just drop a diss he has tucked he has to answer drakes response and y’all nikkaz expecting him to have a diss record released less than a week. Give the nikka time Christ.
He didn’t respond to Meek when he dissed him back when Meek was big. Who he has responded too ? Kendrick Stan’s will avoid the answer cause kungfu Kenny is all bark

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He didn’t respond to Meek when he dissed him back when Meek was big. Who he has responded too ? Kendrick Stan’s will avoid the answer cause kungfu Kenny is all bark

What did meek really say though? All I remember is him saying Kendrick you next. There’s sources out there saying he has a response to Drake. I don’t think he’s not going to respond to the biggest rapper in the world coming at him.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Drake said anything about future??
Yes

i could never be nobody number 1 fan
Your first number 1 I had to put it in your hand
You pussies cant get booked outside of America for nan

shyt we do for bytches he doing for nikkas
Jets whips chains, wicked wicked wicked

Drizzy Chip n Dale
Prolly got ya bytch Chanel
I just got em done boy, dont make me chip a nail
Rolling Loud Stage, yall were turnt, that was slick as hell
shytll prolly change if ya Bm start to kiss n tell

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
gotta listen to the original to cleanse my ears after this hot garbage

hope my boy Mike gets a check for this clown jackin his song

That's why he won't release it officially. He'd ironically probably on earn a 50% split off of it.

Mike Jones, Lance Rivera and Diddy would get a nice portion.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What did meek really say though? All I remember is him saying Kendrick you next. There’s sources out there saying he has a response to Drake. I don’t think he’s not going to respond to the biggest rapper in the world coming at him.
What did Kendrick actually say though. We hyping that shyt up because it came out of nowhere…but he really said a whole lot of nothing

Your best work was a light pack
fukk the big 3
Prince outlived Mike Jack (whatever the hell this is supposed to mean)

All that shyt was low key dumb, I would have ignored it. But since Drake went back at him I hope he responds with something more interesting.