DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

tay1

All Star
Daps
Why yall think whiteboy is so “confident” against dot?

:jbhmm:
They just stans who ride with Drake against everything. Getting pissed on, slapped by Diddy, fake abs, nose job, multiple reference tracks, corny behavior, etc. They can't be objective.

I'm a Kdot fan but am willing to be over it and accept he lost if he doesn't respond in the same timeframe Drake responded to Like That. They want him to be scared when there's nothing to be scared of.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Whatever happens Kendrick will stop eventually. Ross will be trolling and dissing Drake 10 years later. He's relentless and funny af. Not a nice combo for someone as sensitive as Drake.
Ross is a problem but I can see them being cool again because they made good music together

Kendrick has a whole coast and true hip-hop fans behind him (pause).

If Kendrick exposes him like Pusha did, his rep will be crushed even more

Serphoenix

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ross is a problem but I can see them being cool again because they made good music together

Kendrick has a whole coast and true hip-hop fans behind him (pause).

If Kendrick exposes him like Pusha did, his rep will be crushed even more
I don't see it. It seems like Ross doesn't like him at all and was pretending. He also looks like he doesn't care about making music as much.

He can have people behind him but if the diss is trash then no one will support him.

Maybe, but Drake's kid was a nuclear bomb. What kind of exposal can Kendrick possibly have that comes close?

I need to see Kendrick make a decent diss track before I'll think he can win.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Hip hop historians were complaining about nikkas not getting in the booth immediately to respond to 2 albums meanwhile Dave Free and them said Kendrick was dropping Tuesday
:coffee: