DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
This is what I’m saying these nikkaz be annoying and changing the optics. Drake didn’t really even officially drop the record and it took him 3 weeks to do it. I don’t give a fukk if he was on tour. Kendrick should be alotted the same amount of time especially since he still got the number 1 record in the country.
fukk you talkin bout...Kendrick wanted this for 10 years and he got nothing going on right now. Stop making excuses he should have responded period

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Ross one of the biggest rappers of the past couple decades why wouldnt he know?

and what exactly would drake own of kendricks? he hast dropped anything.
We don't know the details so its all speculation rn, but Ross trolling like he's the biggest boss got ya'll thinking he's in these closed door meetings with top execs like Drake. That 400M deal Drake signed isn't something Ross or anyone can speak on unless they have all the papers to show.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk you talkin bout...Kendrick wanted this for 10 years and he got nothing going on right now. Stop making excuses he should have responded period

What that mean though you acting like he’s not going to respond. We all know he’s going to it’s just that y’all nikkas is complaining on the timeline and moving goalposts for nikkaz. Now that Drake has responded he can’t just drop a diss he has tucked he has to answer drakes response and y’all nikkaz expecting him to have a diss record released less than a week. Give the nikka time Christ.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
We don't know the details so its all speculation rn, but Ross trolling like he's the biggest boss got ya'll thinking he's in these closed door meetings with top execs like Drake. That 400M deal Drake signed isn't something Ross or anyone can speak on unless they have all the papers to show.

yes and no

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
is this your king?

ohJYtcJ.png

• Haha
Reactions: hex

tay1

All Star
Daps
I mean drake certainly could be a minority investor in Gamma but so could Ross, usher, and French Montana.

I see where Joe was going but the math isn’t correct bc it would have been made public
Ross, Usher, and French don't have the same cache as Drake. I think what they really wanted to say but didn't say is that Drake's jewish side gives him access to other resources/connects that any other rapper would have.