DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
The ALLEGATION/SPECULATION is that Drake is a silent owner of a label that a lot of people are signed to. In short. Its more complicated than that.

Or it may be completely untrue and he just may get a different split, but again…pure speculation

So... if I am getting this correct... The issue is that Drake has a financial stake in the artists that he promotes/works with. Its problematic because the artist is often unaware of the arrangement Drake has with their label to promote them; and Drake is getting a cut of money, thus making the slice of pie for the artist smaller than what it already was. Definitely smaller than if Drake wasn't in the picture.

Did I get it all?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yep. Same as how Drake wasn't allowed to reply to Pusha. Was it j prince, j prince jr, Birdman, Wayne or Universal who said they wouldn't let Drake reply? I can't remember. So many nikkas get a slice of that
No one forced him to do anything. Pusha lucked up and rolled all 7s, so Drake had to play the good guy :mjgrin:
I don’t really understand it either so i might be wrong but. pretty much drake secretly owns part of gamma records which isnt confirmed but thats whats implied and i’m pretty sure thats what joe budden censored in that clip.

so it kinda goes into the whole theory of this whole beef that ross & drake is much more than ig beef. Theyre kinda speculating that ross and some of these other artists like future not fukking with him because he kinda “secretly” has too a little too much control over there music.

I think they said that drake didnt clear that french verse because drake wasnt going to make any money off of it so thats where the cease & desist line from Ross come from. Whether thats true or not is not confirmed. but it kinda makes sense.
Seems like they just throwing shyt at the wall tbh. They tried to say Drake wasnt fukking with Gamma/Larry Johnson, but then later said SexyRedd signed to Gamma, so that doesnt make sense.

Then before this gamma stuff they were saying it makes sense Drake didnt want the French verse out, because ppl want to here a response to kendrick. Now thye trying to tie it into the Gamma shyt.

Only really legit question is why Tems wanted to talk with Drake before clearing the wait for you song. And if Drake debo'd his way onto the song, that explains why there was no video and stuff for it.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
No one forced him to do anything. Pusha lucked up and rolled all 7s, so Drake had to play the good guy :mjgrin:

Seems like they just throwing shyt at the wall tbh. They tried to say Drake wasnt fukking with Gamma/Larry Johnson, but then later said SexyRedd signed to Gamma, so that doesnt make sense.

Then before this gamma stuff they were saying it makes sense Drake didnt want the French verse out, because ppl want to here a response to kendrick. Now thye trying to tie it into the Gamma shyt.

Only really legit question is why Tems wanted to talk with Drake before clearing the wait for you song. And if Drake debo'd his way onto the song, that explains why there was no video and stuff for it.

well it kinda does make sense because the only artist drake has been promoting lately are 4batz & Sexyy Redd. Especially sexxy redd. :sas2:So in reality maybe they do get along well but he also kinda using her and promoting her because he going to make money off her. same as 4batz. Ao supposedly 4batz is signed to OVO but if you watch that Joe Budden clip Larry Jackson calls in and tells Joe “thanks for promoting Sexxy Redd & 4Batz”. so larry kinda slips up right there and the specualtion is that 4batz is actually signed to gamma. thats my takeaway but i could be wrong

that french shyt was from french album last year the song called Splash Bros i think so that has nothing to do with the beef. but that whole situation i’m still confused on.

and they did release a vid for that tems track

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The ALLEGATION/SPECULATION is that Drake is a silent owner of a label that a lot of people are signed to. In short. Its more complicated than that.

Or it may be completely untrue and he just may get a different split, but again…pure speculation
no he isn't :mjlol:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
well it kinda does make sense because the only artist drake has been promoting lately are 4batz & Sexyy Redd. Especially sexxy redd. :sas2:So in reality maybe they do get along well but he also kinda using her and promoting her because he going to make money off her. same as 4batz. Ao supposedly 4batz is signed to OVO but if you watch that Joe Budden clip Larry Jackson calls in and tells Joe “thanks for promoting Sexxy Redd & 4Batz”. so larry kinda slips up right there and the specualtion is that 4batz is actually signed to gamma. thats my takeaway but i could be wrong

that french shyt was from french album last year the song called Splash Bros i think so that has nothing to do with the beef. but that whole situation i’m still confused on.

and they did release a vid for that tems track
my bad, I remember the tems vid now, Game of thrones shyt. :hubie:

Why were they acting like the French shyt had to do with this beef stuff if it's a verse from last year? I think they may have mentioned Metro did the beat so that couldve been it as well? Or maybe im getting coli theories mixed up with JBP theories :yeshrug:

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
my bad, I remember the tems vid now, Game of thrones shyt. :hubie:

Why were they acting like the French shyt had to do with this beef stuff if it's a verse from last year? I think they may have mentioned Metro did the beat so that couldve been it as well? Or maybe im getting coli theories mixed up with JBP theories :yeshrug:

well that french album was released under gamma. but i’m not sure as to why drake didnt clear it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

:wow:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So... if I am getting this correct... The issue is that Drake has a financial stake in the artists that he promotes/works with. Its problematic because the artist is often unaware of the arrangement Drake has with their label to promote them; and Drake is getting a cut of money, thus making the slice of pie for the artist smaller than what it already was. Definitely smaller than if Drake wasn't in the picture.

Did I get it all?
I mean…Hov did it.