DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Gonna keep it a stack, I feel like Joe Budden’s investigations and critiques has basically pulled the plug on Drake’s career because if you combine what Ross is doing right now, its going to be very hard for him to last much longer without becoming a straight up RAP artist and ditch the singing and non-core rap stuff. He tried to straddle the line and it’s like “the culture” is forcing him to pick.
Zero chance of him going that

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
i always figured drake make more money than his peers , just like nobody would have said Nas made more than Jigga back during they beef..but why is a hip hop fan supposed to give a fukk about that lol. All these nikkas richer than me. I’m here for the music and drake music str8 ass

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I read the quote. Im asking where is he getting his info. Is he someone that would be in the know of that or just some rando online posting stuff.
I know Drake been had a bag. When the meek mill stuff happened CTG said it's crazy how much Drake makes outside of music in real estate and stuff. But CTG would be in a position to be privy to that info, this guy is ???

That guy is a nobody with less than 500 followers. The other guy ALMIGHTEE admitted it's a conspiracy theory he's spitballing "for fun" with no proof, due to the details of Drake's UMG deal not being disclosed.

"What if the undisclosed details mean he owns other artists publishing?" based on literally nothing.

Thread went full retard.

Fred.

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the end of the day Ross calling Drake white boy was going easy on him. That vulture is about to have the industry on some Kanye shyt. It's disgusting how low effort the entertainment industry really is. Those Billboard articles are pure filth. fukk sexyy red too, garbage artist.