DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I knew Drake was going to win this. Drake's music is easier to digest/more accessible than Kendrick's and he caters to women more than Kendrick does. For instance I expect Drake music to be played in Target alongside Taylor Swift. :manny:

I did hear that bad blood remix in target. Was nice of Kendrick to re-record it for the Swifties

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I knew Drake was going to win this. Drake's music is easier to digest/more accessible than Kendrick's and he caters to women more than Kendrick does. For instance I expect Drake music to be played in Target alongside Taylor Swift. :manny:
Except Kendrick is the one who actually did a song with Taylor Swift

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Call me slow or whatever, but I need someone to break this shyt down for me because I am not seeing the issue...
The ALLEGATION/SPECULATION is that Drake is a silent owner of a label that a lot of people are signed to. In short. Its more complicated than that.

Or it may be completely untrue and he just may get a different split, but again…pure speculation

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Call me slow or whatever, but I need someone to break this shyt down for me because I am not seeing the issue...

I don’t really understand it either so i might be wrong but. pretty much drake secretly owns part of gamma records which isnt confirmed but thats whats implied and i’m pretty sure thats what joe budden censored in that clip.

so it kinda goes into the whole theory of this whole beef that ross & drake is much more than ig beef. Theyre kinda speculating that ross and some of these other artists like future not fukking with him because he kinda “secretly” has too a little too much control over there music.

I think they said that drake didnt clear that french verse because drake wasnt going to make any money off of it so thats where the cease & desist line from Ross come from. Whether thats true or not is not confirmed. but it kinda makes sense.