DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Gonna keep it a stack, I feel like Joe Budden’s investigations and critiques has basically pulled the plug on Drake’s career because if you combine what Ross is doing right now, its going to be very hard for him to last much longer without becoming a straight up RAP artist and ditch the singing and non-core rap stuff. He tried to straddle the line and it’s like “the culture” is forcing him to pick.
What joe say?

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Gonna keep it a stack, I feel like Joe Budden’s investigations and critiques has basically pulled the plug on Drake’s career because if you combine what Ross is doing right now, its going to be very hard for him to last much longer without becoming a straight up RAP artist and ditch the singing and non-core rap stuff. He tried to straddle the line and it’s like “the culture” is forcing him to pick.

Drake has already boxed himself in, the pop music is what elevated him to levels that most have or won’t ever reach. It’s why he’s been relevant long. Will Drake even last as a pure rap artist? He will lose all his casual fans who just listen to him cause he makes “good” music.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This AI/deep fake stuff is both LAME and SCARY at the same time.

The world is gone to hell in a hand basket

Get your popcorn ready guys

This next 20 years is gonna be FULL of conflict and confusion. :snoop:
shyt gonna be crazy when u can't even trust ur own senses.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
shyt gonna be crazy when u can't even trust ur own senses.
Bro EXACTLY

Imagine your younger cousin coming home bloody cause he got jumped by some guys that heard a tape of him "talking shyt" about them and they won't even be lying.

Imagine our sisters/daughters/cousins having sex tapes passed around of situations they never even had anything to do with?

Bruh I'm really not liking the direction society is going

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro EXACTLY

Imagine your younger cousin coming home bloody cause he got jumped by some guys that heard a tape of him "talking shyt" about them and they won't even be lying.

Imagine our sisters/daughters/cousins having sex tapes passed around of situations they never even had anything to do with?

Bruh I'm really not liking the direction society is going
I work for a label (not hip hop) and asked about a.i to one of the it guys coz you could just make 'diplo like track' and it be out there. He said that a.i can make tools to detect its fake just as easy as it can fake it.crazy times tho. But we gonna need a.i to detect a.i fakes. Worlds fukked lol

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew Drake was going to win this. Drake's music is easier to digest/more accessible than Kendrick's and he caters to women more than Kendrick does. For instance I expect Drake music to be played in Target alongside Taylor Swift. :manny:
Exactly. If you asked hoes Drake or Nelly in 03, Nelly would win. How I see that. Not the w they tryna pretend it is