DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
drake got out his fukked up deal a while ago
He still getting a percentage taken by birdman and he’s still under a label who gave him a bunch of money so no hate but it’s the reason he has to keep putting out projects because he has contracts to fulfill

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
If Kendrick responds, he will gain my respect. I just don't think he will. I don't think Kendrick can go to that dark place to get at him. But again, if he does respect.
He better the fukk not. He better respond wtf

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He still getting a percentage taken by birdman and he’s still under a label who gave him a bunch of money so no hate but it’s the reason he has to keep putting out projects because he has contracts to fulfill

Drake hasn’t been signed to CM since 18 I think

papa pimp

All Star
Daps

drake has 1 of the best splits in the industry now with only taylor swife/bad bunny types having better %
also bird doesnt get anything now

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very interesting, i think this is real. The leak is a huge issue for drake in this era. If this dropped HQ, out of nowhere, it may have had a bigger impact than it will have. The lines are good, nice flow, but i would say drake sounding angry and gangster comes off corny. The contract split stuff Pusha already exposed him on his side too... plus Kendrick now is independent so meh..I think its good but not the nuke people say it was.. its cool. i dont think its impactful enough and thus may not work at swaying anyone's opinion that Kendrick is still up

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Only reason I think it could be AI is because of these guys who spit their lines in the style of the artist then have AI go over it. Which makes it easier for AI to work.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
The most amusing part is kendrick shyt was a verse on some I can rap better than you shyt. Drake cant compare there so ofc he tries to go the chatty patty route :mjlol: