DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
bizarre to me he hasn't put this out properly, he would've had a chance of going Number 1 with it

poor Wayno got the toxic corny ass Kendrick stans in a tizzy.. they've hit the paranoid stage
these fanbases are two sides of the same coin.
Had to check wayno twitter to see what happend. These nikkas really mad at him for saying the ai kendrick track is trash? :mjlol:

He killing them though :mjlol:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
It's getting violent in here Kdot need to go ahead and release the diss :picard:
He's gonna take his time. Cause he's a perfectionist. And the whole vibe is lame as hell right now. Let all this corny shyt die down then drop the bomb when nobody expects it. Right now drake is prolly barely sleeping waiting for it. That's why he's trying to rush him to drop it. He's trying to end the stress.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
bizarre to me he hasn't put this out properly, he would've had a chance of going Number 1 with it

poor Wayno got the toxic corny ass Kendrick stans in a tizzy.. they've hit the paranoid stage
these fanbases are two sides of the same coin.
Diddy ain’t got time to be clearing samples, Feds already on his ass

No Diddy

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Jay used the hook and the flow.. Yeah he switch the words up but the overall direction of the song of the original was “reference” Point is it’s not Jay’s song

We can’t apply one standard to Drake and then juelz when it comes to the likes of Jayz etc
It's literally nowhere near the same. Not even close.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Ain’t no fukkin difference bytch ass nikka… news flash nobody but you Twitter fakkits give a flying fukk… This is where the music industry is at.. Foh

Nah it’s a big difference and you know it you. That’s why you’re mad and trying to convince me of this is just how things are done.

Drake literally took a nikkas whole song, sucked all the fun and swag out of it, made him take his version off of streaming and put a gag order on him about the shyt.

Saying pulling crap like that and spitting other nikkas raps verbatim is the same as jumping on a song with a ready made hook just so your “papi” looks like less of a fraud is nasty work.

Just say you have no integrity and keep it moving.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I tried my best to downplay this diss and nitpick it

This shyt is a banger lol
My only nitpick that I can’t let go is

“The way you doing splits your pants might rip” :francis:

Gotta think if it didn’t leak that line would have gotten tweaked upon review

Otherwise, very quality diss…cleared a bunch of nikkas in entertaining fashion…I suspect it’ll be the last light hearted diss we’ll get in the battle though…kenny joint probably gonna be scathing

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Drake Stimulus package is the biggest myth it was. Drake basically did a great job marketing that shyt but at the end of the day...no one but Drake benefited from that long term. Everyone that didn't have a large enough fanbase track he jumped on got their style Shang Tsung and careers stalled.

Then think about it like this... OVO Sound has been around for 12 yrs.... only PND and dvsn had any real success. Drake has over 320 songs he's been a part of hit the billboard top 100... only 10 has been from his crew....of which 6 was PND. Where's the stimulus for his own label?

So you telling me he can make a Blockboy JB song Top 100 but Roy Wood can't pop? He can do collab albums with Future and 21 savage but not a single collab album with Baka or Smiley? Dvsn had to do a collab album with Ty Dollar Sign. Every non rapping person on that label has released an album over the past 18 to 20 mths and none of them popped...not even in Canada. No OVO sound compilation album like Dreamville had? Nope.... and we all know why. All you have to do is listen to OVO sound radio and you can assume 1 of 2 things. Drake gave them all their styles... or Drake is stalling them all out and using their best stuff for himself.

All facts

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Ain’t no fukkin difference bytch ass nikka… news flash nobody but you Twitter fakkits give a flying fukk… This is where the music industry is at.. Foh
Bro why u trippin? If u don't care than hold it down and wear it proudly. But don't act like shyt that ain't comparable is the same shyt. Ask any writer if that's the same shyt and they will tell u hell no.