DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
"He took the hook and the flow":unimpressed:

Did he say Jay did Karoake? his lyrics are different if you even bothered to watch your own video you posted lol
I mean from a hiphop purists standpoint that isn't allowed.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
What you think an”reference” track is? Dont juelz the obvious

Now dapmeup :ufdup:

Reference tracks are usually completed songs that you maybe change a Word/Line or two where it suits you.
Jay took the hook which is a common placed thing for producers to come up with hooks of the song.
Even on the Black Album doc you see Kanye spitting the bridge to Lucifer to Jay.
He done full new verses Ski said he had one verse done.

I ain'r gon hold you though it is a reference of some sorts though I'll give you that :ehh:
Definitely not what Drake has been doing though.

I mean from a hiphop purists standpoint that isn't allowed.
We saying people never borrowed flows in Hip Hop now? Seriously? lol

Last edited:

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hi Whitney ain't Drake. It don't even sound like Drake. Lol
That shyt sound like drake to me woadie lol. But the sound is muffled so that’s a clever disguise

Now that to kill a butterfly shyt is obvious ai, the Kendrick shyt the more I listen to it is also ai

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Reference tracks are usually competed songs that you maybe change a Word/Line or two where it suits you.
Jay took the hook which is a common placed thing for producers to come up with hooks of the song.
Even on the Black Album doc you see Kanye spitting the bridge to Lucifer to Jay.
He done full new verses Ski said he had one verse done.

I ain'r gon hold you though it is a reference of some sorts though I'll give you that :ehh:
Definitely not what Drake has been doing though.

We saying people never borrowed flows in Hip Hop now? Seriously? lol

Jay used the hook and the flow.. Yeah he switch the words up but the overall direction of the song of the original was “reference” Point is it’s not Jay’s song

We can’t apply one standard to Drake and then juelz when it comes to the likes of Jayz etc

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Jay used the hook and the flow.. Yeah he switch the words up but the overall direction of the song of the original was “reference” Point is it’s not Jay’s song

We can’t apply one standard to Drake and then juelz when it comes to the likes of Jayz etc

Nah Breh we can't mix standards :pachaha:taking a flow or taking a hook is not the same as having a song written for you and spitting it verbatim I'm sorry :heh:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
That shyt sound like drake to me woadie lol. But the sound is muffled so that’s a clever disguise

Now that to kill a butterfly shyt is obvious ai, the Kendrick shyt the more I listen to it is also ai
I aint even gon lie to you, I listened to it after he already debunked it with Ak but that shyt still sound like him to me. The K Dot to K Pop bar was corny but the part about insecurities and shortcomings sounds like something Drake would say. Also another short jab at Kendrick.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I aint even gon lie to you, I listened to it after he already debunked it with Ak but that shyt still sound like him to me. The K Dot to K Pop bar was corny but the part about insecurities and shortcomings sounds like something Drake would say. Also another short jab at Kendrick.
The k pop line made me chuckle. That shyt sound like Drizzy fr

I need Dot to come through and drop a bomb on this possessed perpetrator tho