DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
the like of Kendrick and Rocky have admitted as such

@Woodwerkz wrote a novel to say stimulus doesn’t count if alternative R&B acts on your label aren’t stars which is simply nonsense

I said it was more of a myth than anything. It's going to be outliers where people get more exposure but the other side to that is... Drake benefited just as much. Simply put...It paints him as being "in touch" with that segment when it's just a moment for him to market himself and move on. He will join someone's wave and kill it off before they can really benefit from it.

My main point though was simple...how is it that the biggest artist with unlimited pull can't even create a star artist out of his own label but can magically provide unlimited "stimulus packages" to everyone right?

Trick Daddy's run allowed for Trina and Rick Ross to flourish

Rick Ross run allowed for Meek and Wale to pop

Jay-Z run allowed for Kanye and Rihanna

J. Cole run allowed for J.I.D. and Ari Lennox

Wayne's run allowed for Nikki and Drake

but OVO sound can't sign any rapper that could be the face of the label when Drake hangs it up.

Take the stan glasses off and really think about it.

Daps
I said it was more of a myth than anything. It's going to be outliers where people get more exposure but the other side to that is... Drake benefited just as much. Simply put...It paints him as being "in touch" with that segment when it's just a moment for him to market himself and move on. He will join someone's wave and kill it off before they can really benefit from it.

My main point though was simple...how is it that the biggest artist with unlimited pull can't even create a star artist out of his own label but can magically provide unlimited "stimulus packages" to everyone right?

but OVO sound can't sign any rapper that could be the face of the label when Drake hangs it up.

Wale and meek had buzz without Ross. Meek was tips artist until tip went to prison. Stop the cap.

Jay z musically didn't put Rihanna on. He did as a business man.

Jid and ari? Seriously? If that's the case drake literally allowed for weeknd to exist. Pnd is bigger than both of them.

Drake has never tried to sign a rapper. nikkas he put on even admitted this. He told them to shine without him

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
4hLO.gif

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Wale and meek had buzz without Ross. Meek was tips artist until tip went to prison. Stop the cap.

Jay z musically didn't put Rihanna on. He did as a business man.

Jid and ari? Seriously? If that's the case drake literally allowed for weeknd to exist. Pnd is bigger than both of them.

Drake has never tried to sign a rapper. nikkas he put on even admitted this. He told them to shine without him
But he's signed SINGERS!

And got mad when The Weeknd declined

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

probably because he take his artist best work :russ: :russ: :russ:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
He signs people to take their work, and he might let them throw out an album full of songs he didn't want every now and then.

Weeknd got half his album snatched up and said "fukk this".
Drake was supposed to do that after he signed him, not before

But nah the Weeknd had too much motion

I was playing that shyt over and over

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Drake was supposed to do that after he signed him, not before

But nah the Weeknd had too much motion

I was playing that shyt over and over

Thank fukking god he didn't sign to Drake, so much classic music would have likely been lost to that non singing ass nikka snatching Abel gems :scusthov:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Abel would have been drakes ghostwriter and weed carrier.
[/QUOTE]

Or another one of them nebulous ass references in Drake droning ass autobiography songs.

I'm glad he bet on his own talents :whew: