DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

BlackMafia

Banned
Daps

1EgW.gif

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Larry Jackson confirmed the cease and desist was real
French's shenanigans have shown he was counting on that stimulus and wouldn't have shelved the feature. If Drake was on some fuk Metro ish then no he can't eat off me...:yeshrug:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
French's shenanigans have shown he was counting on that stimulus and wouldn't have shelved the feature. If Drake was on some fuk Metro ish then no he can't eat off me...:yeshrug:
The verse is online

Drake didn't want the verse out because it would have caused kim K/kanye drama, plus kanye was on the same french album on a different song

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I mean he also took kdot and asap on his tour

He also took Flocka, Meek and Rita Ora on that tour. That tour was full of people who fell off within a couple years. Cole and Kendrick's success has nothing to do with that tour and everything to do with their consistency and fanbases.

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Whats also wild is that Drake has never fell out with Chubbs or no one else in his inner circle, especially the gang tied ppl

Is he just paying them well, especially considering he didn't grow up with them?

And would he beed food in Toronto otherwise?

Or do they just know too much?
I was just talking to my bro about this.

I'm curious to see what Drakes "REAL DAY ONE'S" look like.

We know the nikkas he roll with wasn't holding him down before the fame.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Drake Stimulus package is the biggest myth it was. Drake basically did a great job marketing that shyt but at the end of the day...no one but Drake benefited from that long term. Everyone that didn't have a large enough fanbase track he jumped on got their style Shang Tsung and careers stalled.

Then think about it like this... OVO Sound has been around for 12 yrs.... only PND and dvsn had any real success. Drake has over 320 songs he's been a part of hit the billboard top 100... only 10 has been from his crew....of which 6 was PND. Where's the stimulus for his own label?

So you telling me he can make a Blockboy JB song Top 100 but Roy Wood can't pop? He can do collab albums with Future and 21 savage but not a single collab album with Baka or Smiley? Dvsn had to do a collab album with Ty Dollar Sign. Every non rapping person on that label has released an album over the past 18 to 20 mths and none of them popped...not even in Canada. No OVO sound compilation album like Dreamville had? Nope.... and we all know why. All you have to do is listen to OVO sound radio and you can assume 1 of 2 things. Drake gave them all their styles... or Drake is stalling them all out and using their best stuff for himself.

However corny and lame Drake is, we're rewriting history now. Its a lot of songs that artists had that wouldn't have been as big without a Drake feature.

Not everybody is going to benefit from it. The Neptunes were the hottest producers in the game at one point, but every single hit record they had was with an established or huge act except for Clipse's "Grindin" and "When The Last Time" and Kelis's "Milkshake". The Neptunes were a whole stimulus package before stimulus package existed, yet they couldnn't Famlay, Roscoe P. Coldchain, Philly's Most Wanted, or even T.I. to pop with their sound. This is an example and not making an equivalency between Drake and The Neptunes. I'm speaking merely on how The Neptunes like Drake were the biggest in the game, but their collabos did more for established acts than acts in their respective camp.

To say NOBODY benefited from Drake is cap. Future NEVER had a #1 until he was doing songs with Drake. A few of Ross's biggest songs are Drake songs. One of Birdman's biggest songs is "Money To Blow". There's still the Wayne line about throwing Drake on every hook. There was the whole period from 2009-2010 where Drake was featured on nearly every song.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I was just talking to my bro about this.

I'm curious to see what Drakes "REAL DAY ONE'S" look like.

We know the nikkas he roll with wasn't holding him down before the fame.
One dude on Degrassi who he left behind soon as he blew

He was Black too

There was an article way back