DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Nah. That was more a slight to Kendrick than big upping Travis. You aren't fake shooting Travis's head out the sky at your show if you still fukk with him. That's weird.
Someone had posted that Drake was doing that at his shows before the like that stuff dropped :yeshrug:

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Metro was popping off on Twitter for like 2 weeks talking about choosing sides and all that other non sense, getting a bunch of artist to go at Drake on both of them weedplates, then came out saying his phone was hacked. If you can’t take the heat get the fukk out the kitchen. Metro ain’t no rapper so he gotta be dealt like what he is, Drummer boy. Go make a 9 minute beat to respond nikka.
If you think metro got them to go at drake we have nothing else to talk about 😂

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
What is he talking about?

I’m guessing he referring to kendrick. and if he is I call bullshyt. It was said yesterday on twitter that dot let a few people hear the leak. you really think that kendrick gonna let mal of all people who dikkride drake listen to that. I’m not buying that but what do i know

Yea the AI song that was floating around.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I’m guessing he referring to kendrick. and if he is I call bullshyt. It was said yesterday on twitter that dot let a few people hear the leak. you really think that kendrick gonna let mal of all people who dikkride drake listen to that. I’m not buying that but what do i know
Mal wouldnt have had to have heard it directly from Kendrick himself. Someone connected to one of the ppl who Kendrick let hear it couldve talked.
Could also be someone feeding Mal bad info :yeshrug:

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Yea the AI song that was floating around.

not only that but it was confirmed that it was AI already so someone lying

Mal wouldnt have had to have heard it directly from Kendrick himself. Someone connected to one of the ppl who Kendrick let hear it couldve talked.
Could also be someone feeding Mal bad info :yeshrug:
i feel like dot would be way too careful with the people he let listen.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The way Mal and Ak are operating is wild. I guess you could compare it to biased DJs riding for Jay at a certain time but this feels worse in the sense that they're peddling obviously fake information. Ak ran out the gate with the fake N95 shyt, and then ran out the gate with the AI track.