DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
People were already saying Metro killed Drake with the beat on Like That. The part where it spazzes out before Future comes back in at the end so why would he have to come with bars.

Metro is the LAST person who needs to be downplayed in this beef. He's the mastermind and glue behind this whole shyt. A true producer:wow:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Metro is the LAST person who needs to be downplayed in this beef. He's the mastermind and glue behind this whole shyt. A true producer:wow:
Quincy Jones level of beef producing

How you think he approached everyone?

"Yo....yall wanna shyt on Drake?"

The way Rocky leapt out was like he been waiting for this

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Maybe the glue, but maybe not the mastermind. Ak did a breakdown saying XO Cash and Sal are the masterminds behind all this, which is why Weeknd is involved. Apparently Metro is is managed by Cash/Sal of XO.
y9udLaQ.png

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Maybe the glue, but maybe not the mastermind. Ak did a breakdown saying XO Cash and Sal are the masterminds behind all this, which is why Weeknd is involved. Apparently Metro is is managed by Cash/Sal of XO.
y9udLaQ.png
Ak don't know shyt

Why would Weeknd master mind it for another mans album?

Hitchens

Pro
Daps
This shyt got me weak :dead: .....there's no way you a real hip hop head and you think drake was spittin on this.

I'm baffled. I don't know how anyone can objectively listen to this track and think shyt is great. It's mediocre at best. From the lyrics to the beat, it is all just mediocre at best.

My favorite is when nikkas treat drake's lyrics like the DaVinci codes. These nikkas are over analyzing and looking for secret clues in every bar in an attempt to make drake's lyrics seem clever and witty than they actually are.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
time to go after non-rappers who can't defend themselves like an eminem move because he can't do anything about rick ross right now
What is Rick Ross doing? He put out a lame diss and taunted Drake on social media. He follow up on that? You acting like nikkas on tiktok are doing Rick Ross dances. He in the booth with Kendrick cooking up fire?

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way seemingly grown men go to bat for Drake over anything, knowing all his little gay ass side quest stories about random people is fascinating.
Drake haters are passive aggressive bytches. I got more respect for an actor than bytches who can't make hits.