DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Kendrick is a better rapper and artist than pusha T . I don’t understand how you can confidently say Drake ends up winning.

OK: I'll explain it this way...

EVERYBODY expects Kendrick to body Drake, so in that way he's already playing with house money. "Push Ups" was HARD and has the attention of the fans

But here is where it's sinister...

Since Metro, Future, Ross, ASAP, Kendrick, The Weekend and the rest of hip hop decided to all come at Drake, he's not expected to respond to them individually, that would be crazy.

SOOOOO

All Drake has to do make is to continue to make songs that addresses everybody and if they are good songs it doesn't matter if his bars about Kendrick were mid. IF the song is hard all people will talk about is how he bodied them all. He essentially gets credit for kiliing everybody because he's been forced to address everybody.

Last edited:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Young Thug rn

eric-andre-let-me.gif

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw, I won’t underestimate Kendrick ability to make a diss record. I think he will definitely get disrespectful as needed on the record. He can still swing the battle his way. It’s just he need another record prepared for Drakes counter. It need to be quick to smother whatever excitement may come from a counter though.
Agreed, you do need to be prepared for the response UNLESS you can do an ether - where the follow-up no one even cared. I mean Jay did the whole condom on the baby seat line and literally no one cared, in this day in age, the reveal would have been bigger but the bars weren't there. Same with Pusha and Addidon, any reply wasn't going to work. It can go fews ways: lukewarm response - then Drake can choose to reply and kill him off or leave it and just say he won, or Kendrick drops a nuke, and Drake either responds and it doesn't matter or doesn't to save face (like with Pusha).

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hes known for forcing himself into rap beefs for attention,this is no different:mjlol:
Yep.

Gucci, Jeezy, t.i, 50, Birdman etc. Ross always trying to start beef before an album roll out. And even when his man loses his chain and whip gets shot up he just goes quiet for a while then back to dissing. Like how he had 50s name in his mouth when he was rolling out that brick with Meek recently.

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake is gone win this beef. I can see it plain as day..

1st and foremost, love or hate him(I don't really care for him), he makes GREAT music

2nd He don't mind hitting below the belt

3rd and I think most important, this little rap coalition has made Drake into "the nikka that's getting jumped".
It def could go that way. Drake has the mainstream audience, 100s of stans who like his bars and yes he makes good music and his songs translate well to the masses. I think Kendrick's issue could be his inability to make his bars stick and quotables but he did prove people wrong with Like That. I also think Kendrick is a great producer - in the sense, every project, and his hit songs are conceptually and sonically well thought. To win, he needs to lean on these strengths - beat selection, concept, aggression, and make up for what he lacks - quoteables. I was thinking he really needs a Role Model, Shock Ones type beat - like just go off on some proper battle rap hip hop shyt. It is 50/50 and even if he delivers, Drake fans could just say he wins anyways, because to win with them he has to go dark and he will never go as low as Pusha, who embarrassed him.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
It def could go that way. Drake has the mainstream audience, 100s of stans who like his bars and yes he makes good music and his songs translate well to the masses. I think Kendrick's issue could be his inability to make his bars stick and quotables but he did prove people wrong with Like That. I also think Kendrick is a great producer - in the sense, every project, and his hit songs are conceptually and sonically well thought. To win, he needs to lean on these strengths - beat selection, concept, aggression, and make up for what he lacks - quoteables. I was thinking he really needs a Role Model, Shock Ones type beat - like just go off on some proper battle rap hip hop shyt. It is 50/50 and even if he delivers, Drake fans could just say he wins anyways, because to win with them he has to go dark and he will never go as low as Pusha, who embarrassed him.
100%. Kendrick gotta utilize his song making strengths. Something that is dark but also catchy. When Kendrick is in his full bag, he can make anything a hit. I expect a few flow switches and breakdowns for viral appeal. But I also expect him to black out on some crazy rap shyt.

And truthfully it doesn't matter what drake stans say. It's gonna be the hip hop media and rap legends/lyricists that decide the winner.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is it no different when Drake dissed him first? Ross never said anything negative in Drake's direction until Drake did

He knew what he was doing when he unfollowed Drake. Hes probably the one who tipped off the media that he unfollowed Drake:mjlol:. Til this day I still think officer Ricky edited that fake video of Jeezy dissing him,just so he could start a beef for clout. Musically Ross never had it on his own.

Yep.

Gucci, Jeezy, t.i, 50, Birdman etc. Ross always trying to start beef before an album roll out. And even when his man loses his chain and whip gets shot up he just goes quiet for a while then back to dissing. Like how he had 50s name in his mouth when he was rolling out that brick with Meek recently.

Exactly,its really like clockwork:mjlol: