DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
"Your BM might 'Kiss and Tell'”

A shot at Future insinuating that Drake messed with Ciara, aka Future's baby mama

Ppl keep saying this but I disagree. I think that's a shot to Travis Scott. Like when would Ciara and Drake have ever dealt with one another and secondly why would Future care?? He himself has been throwing shots at Ciara(and Russell) for years.

It's more likely that Drake ran through a couple of them Kardashians and Kylie was one of them.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yep.

Gucci, Jeezy, t.i, 50, Birdman etc. Ross always trying to start beef before an album roll out. And even when his man loses his chain and whip gets shot up he just goes quiet for a while then back to dissing. Like how he had 50s name in his mouth when he was rolling out that brick with Meek recently.
Was always funny how Ross continues to get the lie off that 50 makes no money with tv :mjlol:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Exactly like i said, groupie nikkas. A dude can say a girls name with not a lick of evidence, and it’s Kendrick’s wife is sleeping around. Ciara messed with him. A dude says your favorite rapper’s name and explains everything and its

200w.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OK: I'll explain it this way...

EVERYBODY expects Kendrick to body Drake, so in that way he's already playing with house money. "Push Ups" was HARD and has the attention of the fans

But here is where it's sinister...

Since Metro, Future, Ross, ASAP, Kendrick, The Weekend and the rest of hip hop decided to all come at Drake, he's not expected to respond to them individually, that would be crazy.

SOOOOO

All Drake has to do make is to continue to make songs that addresses everybody and if they are good songs it doesn't matter if his bars about Kendrick were mid. IF the song is hard all people will talk about is how he bodied them all. He essentially gets credit for kiliing everybody because he's been forced to address everybody.

Aint nobody worried about them other nikkas. Drake essentially wasted a bullet,because that was his response. So all Kendrick has to is come with a actual nuclear diss and the beef is over.

West coast rappers are generally speaking,naturally hilarious. Roasting Drake to oblivion should be lightwork.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
:comeon: This is corny as fukk!

Metro was popping off on Twitter for like 2 weeks talking about choosing sides and all that other non sense, getting a bunch of artist to go at Drake on both of them weedplates, then came out saying his phone was hacked. If you can’t take the heat get the fukk out the kitchen. Metro ain’t no rapper so he gotta be dealt like what he is, Drummer boy. Go make a 9 minute beat to respond nikka.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Drake is gone win this beef. I can see it plain as day..

1st and foremost, love or hate him(I don't really care for him), he makes GREAT music

2nd He don't mind hitting below the belt

3rd and I think most important, this little rap coalition has made Drake into "the nikka that's getting jumped".
They will not be any winners. Stan culture has taken over so nobody will be objective.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Metro was popping off on Twitter for like 2 weeks talking about choosing sides and all that other non sense, getting a bunch of artist to go at Drake on both of them weedplates, then came out saying his phone was hacked. If you can’t take the heat get the fukk out the kitchen. Metro ain’t no rapper so he gotta be dealt like what he is, Drummer boy. Go make a 9 minute beat to respond nikka.
Metro said that choosing sides part was really him.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
-I don't give a fukk what nobody says, Drake did his thing on the song. He had bars & he had comedy, the size 7 mens line made me laugh. I don't need to hear a bunch of exaggerated aggressive bars about shyt we know they ain't gonna do. This was a solid response.

-With that said I wanna see Kendrick murder him. I don't even dislike Drake, I just wanna see his fans crying even more. Dudes in here being delusional as hell dikkriding him.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Exactly like i said, groupie nikkas. A dude can say a girls name with not a lick of evidence, and it’s Kendrick’s wife is sleeping around. Ciara messed with him. A dude says your favorite rapper’s name and explains everything and its

200w.gif

These men spent 10-12 years letting their "street credibility" rub off on Drake but likely hated him this entire time. He spent the same time fake loving these men in public but being a dirty dikk nikka behind the scenes.

This like a storyline from General Hospital.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Ppl keep saying this but I disagree. I think that's a shot to Travis Scott. Like when would Ciara and Drake have ever dealt with one another and secondly why would Future care?? He himself has been throwing shots at Ciara(and Russell) for years.

It's more likely that Drake ran through a couple of them Kardashians and Kylie was one of them.
Nah this aint at travis. he big upped trav earlier in the verse