DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Drake is gone win this beef. I can see it plain as day..

1st and foremost, love or hate him(I don't really care for him), he makes GREAT music

2nd He don't mind hitting below the belt

3rd and I think most important, this little rap coalition has made Drake into "the nikka that's getting jumped".

vino

Superstar
Daps

1st and foremost, love or hate him(I don't really care for him), he makes GREAT mus

3rd and I think most important, this little rap coalition has made Drake into "the nikka that's getting jumped".

Naw, I won’t underestimate Kendrick ability to make a diss record. I think he will definitely get disrespectful as needed on the record. He can still swing the battle his way. It’s just he need another record prepared for Drakes counter. It need to be quick to smother whatever excitement may come from a counter though.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps

1st and foremost, love or hate him(I don't really care for him), he makes GREAT mus

Your 3rd point is true. The one guy who took drake side backed out immediately. He on his own. And you got guys like Ross, ASAP, weeknd trying to get buzz attaching themselves to drake and this beef between him and k dot.

They should stay out, we only care about drake v Kendrick

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A little off topic, but does Akademics just stream garbage non-stop? I just saw him explaining the Kill Bill meme that Drake posted? Does that really need an explanation? It's very clear and obvious.

It was real goofy.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO

1st and foremost, love or hate him(I don't really care for him), he makes GREAT music

Kendrick is a better rapper and artist than pusha T . I don’t understand how you can confidently say Drake ends up winning.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your 3rd point is true. The one guy who took drake side backed out immediately. He on his own. And you got guys like Ross, ASAP, weeknd trying to get buzz attaching themselves to drake and this beef between him and k dot.

They should stay out, we only care about drake v Kendrick
How is Ross trying to get buzz when Drake dissed him first? Was Ross supposed to not respond?

tay1

All Star
Daps

He hits below the belt yet he felt Pusha went too far. Doesn't add up.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

This… Everyone waiting for Kenny … nikkas don’t care bout Ross and his lunch room jokes that shyt is just a distraction and he prob pushing to promote his album…

Everyone want to see Drake and Kenny go… Cole fukked up a golden fukkin opportunity smh that shyt legit got nikkas pissed off now that you think about it

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
He hits below the belt yet he felt Pusha went too far. Doesn't add up.
Because push got personal info of drakes kid that was between Drake and Ye that Ye told to push… Drake and mad at push for dropping that, to him it’s whatever but if you notice Drake always go extra ham on Ye any chance he gets..

That’s why Ye was jumping out the window losing his shyt when Drake name was mentioned.. Ye spazzing cause Drake got a house in the next town over from Calabasas.. He knows that nikka more than likely smashed Kim.. The in my feelings song made it worse

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Kendrick's alien voices won't save him from Papi's wrath :wow:

Kendrick should've gotten bodied by Papi back in 2014/2015 but Kendrick was too shook to come outside. I won't be surprised if Kendrick ducks Papi again.
:hhh: You could’ve just said Drizzy if you was gonna refer to Drake in nickname form. You better be a female or playing for the other side 🌈 no judgement if you are playing for the other side