DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Work is way bigger then best I ever had tho.

Your argument is kinda stupid. Boy to mention we know drake tried to sign weeknd pretty much to be his party next door and steal all his songs.

Weeknd beauty beyond the madness is bigger than any drake album.

Scorpion and Views had higher first weeks and sold more overall. BBTM is 6x platinum. Scorpion is 7 and Views is 8.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
He literally said he sent him one.

Daylyt ain’t making no money from the Punch collab. So he’s not NOT writing for Drake if the opportunity presents itself

Also do remember Drake was heavily involved with battle rap a few years ago so there’s likely a preexisting relationship
Daylyt a troll bro. Hes not going against the west coast savior and help diss Kendrick. He would be shytted on constantly in the west if he did.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
He literally said he sent him one.

Daylyt ain’t making no money from the Punch collab. So he’s not NOT writing for Drake if the opportunity presents itself

Also do remember Drake was heavily involved with battle rap a few years ago so there’s likely a preexisting relationship

Bro is a troll, like everyone keeps saying

And you know that how? Idk why he would jeopardize that by writing a Kendrick diss track. It doesn't even make sense

And there is one, hence me saying "if this was years ago when they were closer"

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Dope to hear. Still wasn’t bigger hits wise.

Or I’ll say bigger than any at the time. Those two were big also so you right.

Can’t feel my face killed the charts.

Nah, facts. It definitely felt bigger.

I think the only song across those two that might compare is one dance and gods plan

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The argument is that Drake helped elevate people like Future and Rick Ross. Best I Ever Had was being played 24/7 on top 40 radio years before Drake did anything with Rihanna. Whether or not a song hit #1 is just semantics. Michael Jackson has #2 songs way bigger than some random shyt released against no competition...
The goalpost moving is comedy. If a song hit #1 and it's just semantics, then that means it didn't elevate anyone.

You got to pick one, either a #1 is relevant or it's not.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
I'm still amazed at how people can be :ohhh: at Aubrey rapping stuff someone else wrote

:childplease: Are we really gonna just say ghostwriter every time Drake drops something dope? What proof do you have someone else wrote it? What proof do you have that Kendrick didn’t get help? After what Cole did just did enjoy competitive hip hop bruh. Drake cooked

The thing is yall want it both ways because when the shyt is a dud, yall don't accredit it to writers
:francis:
and we still pretending that using reference tracks is the same thing as somebody penning all your verses. When Kendrick used reference tracks and Meek the accuser
:francis:

Its a cheap cop out rather than admitting they are haters. Its code they like it but dont want to admit
:heh::heh: Karaoke fans

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Bro is a troll, like everyone keeps saying

And you know that how? Idk why he would jeopardize that by writing a Kendrick diss track. It doesn't even make sense

And there is one, hence me saying "if this was years ago when they were closer"

You not even disagreeing with me tho

Bc if your point is ‘writing a K dot diss would jeopardize his kendrick relationship’, well ngga the tweet itself is a violation :wtf::heh: Even if he DIDNT write the track.

Also whether he really wrote one or not, he’s putting it out there that based on his relationship with Drake (previous or otherwise) , he knows that submitting a song to Drake is a thing. This is corroborated by the yachty reference. It is further corroborated by listening to Back Outside and it has random ass yatchy ad libs when he’s not even featured on the song lmao

lil-yachty-drake.gif

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Hot light bling was crazy around that time also. Not sure if it was on the album

Ah yeah, that was views too.

Bc if your point is ‘writing a K dot diss would jeopardize his kendrick relationship’, well ngga the tweet itself is a violation :wtf::heh: Even if he DIDNT write the track.

HE IS TROLLING
Also whether he really wrote one or not, he’s putting it out there that based on his relationship with Drake (previous or otherwise) , he knows that submitting a song to Drake is a thing. This is corroborated by the yachty reference. It is further corroborated by listening to Back Outside and it has random ass yatchy ad libs when he’s not even featured on the song lmao

Bro, please YouTube or Google daylyt and Drake. He has talked about writing for Drake and other shyt for years. Said they had a Collab album. Said he had a meek mill diss. .

If anything, he's dissing Drake by saying he's not writing his verses.

And it's been corroborated for years before that. Did you forget the weeknd/take care thing or if you're reading this?

But lol at ad libs being proof. This is America has random ad libs from migos and thug on it. That doesn't mean they wrote it. It's clear boat helped with these two songs because they literally sound like him.