DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I'm surprised that's your first takeaway. Mine is...Ak is a Drake dikk rider and there's no such thing as a "streamer" journalist. The entire argument about "moments" is verbatim what Drake said in an interview a decade ago. If Kendrick is about moments...why is he still here? Why is he selling out arenas globally? Why is he out-streaming everyone except Drake, not counting legacy artists?

Joe is right. Ak went crazy when he heard Like That and demanded Drake respond immediately. Now he's acting like that shyt was nothing. In reality that verse sparked ALL this shyt. The Cole diss, the Cole apology, the (good) Drake diss response, and whatever comes next. It's funny how one verse can fukk up the game.
Not my first take away I saw the entire clip.. The convo was happening between AK and the other dudes and periodically Joe would cut AK off to say some nonsensical shyt that ain’t have nothing to do with the initial convo

Joe agreed with AK about Kenny having moments but he don’t do no all out disses… Like that dropped, Drake responded but that time limited shyt is relative to be honest

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When is that Drake shyt gonna drop officially or he just not gonna put it on streaming services?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yachty writing for Drake is disappointing to hear
I mean it was obvious Yacthy wrote for drake. I feel Joe alluded to it a while ago. I want to say Joe specifically said the jumbotron shyt sounded like some yachty shyt.

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Im off this bytch till we get a real response

tenor.gif