DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This nikka Budden can’t even hide it no more, nikka ain’t even trying to be objective even tho that’s his entire platform when it comes to hip hop:mjlol:

I'm surprised that's your first takeaway. Mine is...Ak is a Drake dikk rider and there's no such thing as a "streamer" journalist. The entire argument about "moments" is verbatim what Drake said in an interview a decade ago. If Kendrick is about moments...why is he still here? Why is he selling out arenas globally? Why is he out-streaming everyone except Drake, not counting legacy artists?

Joe is right. Ak went crazy when he heard Like That and demanded Drake respond immediately. Now he's acting like that shyt was nothing. In reality that verse sparked ALL this shyt. The Cole diss, the Cole apology, the (good) Drake diss response, and whatever comes next. It's funny how one verse can fukk up the game.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All my favorite rappers about to be on Skynet entertainment at this point.

CEO all up in the videos :wow:

xxtgDM.gif

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This nikka Budden can’t even hide it no more, nikka ain’t even trying to be objective even tho that’s his entire platform when it comes to hip hop:mjlol:

This shyt is so shameless by AK but expected, it's clear Drake is using influencers to try and get Kendrick to drop. We have all heard Drake's diss I don't know why he has not officially released it yet

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This shyt is so shameless by AK but expected, it's clear Drake is using influencers to try and get Kendrick to drop. We have all heard Drake's diss I don't know why he has not officially released it yet
New age street teams… everything evolves lol