DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Assuming its real it makes sense to drop the Cole part because he not gonna turn up on his mans. He spanked his hand like he was supposed to. Now when that beat switch.:wow:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
howling at Drake getting the much begrudged praise off this song only to score an own goal with that text to his moms
some might say it was calculated to play out in the wrong run eh.. we'll see

I'd like to be wrong so it gets it cracking but I still don't feel like Drake/Kendrick are going to do full songs about one an other quite just yet
Drake threw the ball in Kendrick's court but I feel like he'll put out a song with Keem and respond on that

they've been doing cat and mouse for a long time, these little clips to the ear
now Kendrick gave Drake a shove, Drake's mushed him in the face, now its time for one of them to swing

Newark88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Newark, NJ
howling at Drake getting the much begrudged praise off this song only to score an own goal with that text to his moms

I'd like to be wrong so it gets it cracking but I still don't feel like Drake/Kendrick are going to do full songs about one an other quite just yet
Drake threw the ball in Kendrick's court but I feel like he'll put out a song with Keem and respond on that

now Kendrick gave Drake a shove, Drake's mushed him in the face, now its time for one of them to swing
Yea at this point, fukk all the love taps. It's time for both to empty out the clip.

Braman

Superstar
Daps

Wait is he confirming in 4k that Drake contracted this shyt out for other nggas to write it?!

:ohhh::sas2:

How the hell did this get overlooked

With that Yacthy reference dropping this tweet makes a lot more sense. He’s telling us Drake’s process. That ngga solicits other rappers to submit songs and they send them shyts in. There’s a good chance Push Ups is somebody else shyt

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

I think Kendrick was always going to only respond to Drake. Even if Cole hadn't taken back the diss, I think Kendrick was gonna focus on one thing at a time. That's a more successful diss strategy than the Takeover approach where you hit up multiple people.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh::sas2:

How the hell did this get overlooked

With that Yacthy reference dropping this tweet makes a lot more sense. He’s telling us Drake’s process. That ngga solicits other rappers to submit songs and they send them shyts in. There’s a good chance Push Ups is somebody else shyt
There is a good chance. But until that can be proven....KDot is on notice :ufdup: