DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Classic track. But I'm sure NBA YB & Durk got something that's better :mjlol:

I will say tho, earlier in the verse he say "keep it trilla, a nikka never had a gun & badge" :comeon: I got homies that til this day will juelz that shyt, talking bout 'he meant he wasn't police, just a C.O. there's a difference'
NBA YB is incomprehensible

Listen to the Tasmanian devil bruh

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
a3083589263_65
:russ:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
When is Kendrick dropping, I was told he was a pit bull waiting to be unleashed. He had track track ready for 4 years. He has a Pulitzer. That he was a writer, lyricist and a real one like Rick Ross, he didn’t need a week or days. Maybe Ross is the only real one according to the coli.

And Push T because he beat Drake

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
When is Kendrick dropping, I was told he was a pit bull waiting to be unleashed. He had track track ready for 4 years. He has a Pulitzer. That he was a writer, lyricist and a real one like Rick Ross, he didn’t need a week or days. Maybe Ross is the only real one according to the coli.

duppy by drake dissing pusha T released May 25, 2018
Story of adidon by pusha T as a response released May 29, 2018

Calm your Instant gratification ahh down. Let this beef simmer and cook :blessed:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District

Man, shut yo dumbass up :stopitslime:

Drake waited damn near a month and still hasn't dropped his response officially

Dot dropping soon. Better believe that :ufdup:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
trumanshow-who.gif

Not @ you but at what Drake considers disses. Like bruh no one knows who tf these people are, wtf it means, and no one fukking CARES. All these nggas with crew acronyms as their name :bryan:

I heard OVO C Dropp was dissing XOXO Charlie frfr on gang:youngsabo: Geez he’s so fukking lame
Totally agree. His dis seemed like a lot of insider baseball shyt I could care less about. It was a good dis but a little too esoteric to the music industry.

Pay attention :sas2::sas2::sas2:

I think we are at the point of the movie where Thanos points his double edged sword at Captain America and the Avengers and all the animal, lizard like aliens come out of the space ships to attack. lol
Shyt is all the way up!

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Kendrick is too smart to drop randomly

There was supposed to be a Kenny/keem tape coming

Knowing Kendrick he makes a whole video/short flim for this and gets its label buzzing
This nikka has until Saturday . Drake got the benefit of time since Kendrick came outta nowhere but ain’t nobody trying to wait another 3 weeks for another one.