DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Yep. Some of these dudes who claim to be "hip hop fans" just riding dikk. They acting like Kendrick said some foul shyt in his diss.
Got fukk the big 3, name flips for the album and song. Said he snatching chains. Prince outlived Mike.
Drake touched on the chains shyt (Ill wear every chain to your city), big 3 shyt and mike stuff. along with light personal shyt.

And? You dont know what Cash been doing behind the scenes. Weeknd sent shots at ovo, drake sent shots at xo. He also addressed weeknd and said he had to run from toronto after getting rich.
youre right we don’t. but again my point was that nobody is moving goal posts or picking and choosing what to get mad at or what to be bothered about. I was just saying that the only reason nobody gives af about what cash got going is cause Cash wasnt on ig talking about sliding unlike baka. dude is quiet as always and baka decided to insert himself way before Weeknd responded and sent him some shots on WSDTY. this the only time weeknd has responded to drake subs even tho drake been subbing him for 11 years. and guess what we still dgaf about what cash got going on. or at least personally idgaf about none of them xo dudes that weeknd got around his crew

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Everyone waitin on Kenny response, nobody cares about a over weight fat cop turned Colombian cocaine king pen who had a seizure and shyt on himself who almost died… guess the Diddy shyt is true.. Ross butt cheeks loose since he wouldn’t hold his bowels :scust:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

had this on repeat for last 30 mins :snoop:

im thicker than a snicker
im thicker than ya nikka
full

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Everyone waitin on Kenny response, nobody cares about a over weight fat cop turned Colombian cocaine king pen who had a seizure and shyt on himself who almost died… guess the Diddy shyt is true.. Ross butt cheeks loose since he wouldn’t hold his bowels :scust:
Drake is a half jew, that did blackface, has ghostwriters and started his career as a nikka in a wheelchair on a canadian teen sitcom.

The fact that these two nikkas beefing is supposedly what “hophop needs” makes me wanna throw up :scust:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
youre right we don’t. but again my point was that nobody is moving goal posts or picking and choosing what to get mad at or what to be bothered about.
Yes, goal posts are being moved. i gurantee most the nikkas who were praising the "shooters making tik tok" line didnt know shyt about what baka said on ig.
Yall either dont like nikkas going at the crew or you do. Dont flop when drake do it.
Weeknd responded and sent him some shots on WSDTY. this the only time weeknd has responded to drake subs even tho drake been subbing him for 11 years.
You must not listen to weeknd. That "baby with the right one/I could never be the type to hide one" is a clear diss towards drake and was around the time of the drake/pusha beef.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Ross is like the comedy match before the main event to get the crowd to chill