DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, but if I need it on my Playlist I can't listen to it like that
:camby: Its easily doable with any other song downloaded online.
Unless u got that Spotify garbage :huhldup: which idk how it works cuz i dont got this shyt
I know with Apple music my entire library that I’ve collecting since I was a teen is on access on my iPhone along with any other song that I can download from websites by uploading them to my cloud library

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
You can put local files on your spotify playlist. So yea, if you werent being obtuse, you could :yeshrug:
:camby: Its easily doable with any other song downloaded online.
Unless u got that Spotify garbage :huhldup: which idk how it works cuz i dont got this shyt
I know with Apple music my entire library that I’ve collecting since I was a teen is on access on my iPhone along with any other song that I can download from websites by uploading them to my cloud library
Don't play dumb. Yall know what I'm talking about :mjgrin:

No unofficial shyt. The real deal. Your boy scared of getting revenue and a chart position for all his hard work or something? What's up with that? :jbhmm:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Oh, he’s definitely cooking. Trending all over Twitter and making a mockery out of Drake. Totally destroyed any momentum Drake had and is giving us hilarious content. Let’s stay on this wave a bit.
You doing too much dude he ain’t destroy no momentum… Drake bared up Ross just off the “I might take ya girl and cuff her like I’m Ricky” Ross a fukkin cop and nikkas legit giving this fat dust ball a pass lmaoo

But let me guess you them no logic nikkas in this thread that any diss at Drake is an L lmaoo..

3 bozos in this beef are Metro, Ross and Cole

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps

At like the 30s mark

killed drake with the bar :wow:

Song flames too
fresh-prince-of-bel-air-dance-in.gif

abel my favorite artist but i didnt really gaf about that era of features from him which is why i never really paid attention to that song after my first few listens. but yeah him & gessafeltien were making some great stuff during mdm era

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You would think Drake would know better than to mention Kendrick’s wife’s name at the end of this considering how that ended up for him last time:dead:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Drake stans heated :laff:
Nobody heated nikka Ross been a clown and a cop but bozo nikkas like you give him a pass because you either hated 50 and now drake…

Everyone waiting for Kenny to respond.. Ross is a wave riding ass nikka.. He did the same bozo shyt with meek.. He only just on the side he think gonna win even at the detriment of his own artist.. Just like a cop you trust em.. I bet you a fukkin snitch too

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You doing too much dude he ain’t destroy no momentum… Drake bared up Ross just off the “I might take ya girl and cuff her like I’m Ricky” Ross a fukkin cop and nikkas legit giving this fat dust ball a pass lmaoo

But let me guess you them no logic nikkas in this thread that any diss at Drake is an L lmaoo..

3 bozos in this beef are Metro, Ross and Cole
Drake legit gave him a pass & did multiple songs with him. Now he using it against him?
:unimpressed: