DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Yes, goal posts are being moved. i gurantee most the nikkas who were praising the "shooters making tik tok" line didnt know shyt about what baka said on ig.
Yall either dont like nikkas going at the crew or you do. Dont flop when drake do it.

You must not listen to weeknd. That "baby with the right one/I could never be the type to hide one" is a clear diss towards drake and was around the time of the drake/pusha beef.

asfar as goal posts being moved idk. i personally dont care about none of these ovo/co weed carriers getting at each other cause they not dropping music so idgaf. but that line youre referring to i aint heard it. so i’ll take an L on that one if he really dropped that

edit: those lyrics. i just looked that song up. yeah i heard it when it dropped didnt care for it so i aint remember it

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

1384272446uncle2.gif

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
asfar as goal posts being moved idk. i personally dont care about none of these ovo/co weed carriers getting at each other cause they not dropping music so idgaf. but that line youre referring to i aint heard it. so i’ll take an L on that one if he really dropped that

At like the 30s mark

killed drake with the bar :wow:

Song flames too
fresh-prince-of-bel-air-dance-in.gif

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
:wow:Ross still doing his thing

Classic track. But I'm sure NBA YB & Durk got something that's better :mjlol:

I will say tho, earlier in the verse he say "keep it trilla, a nikka never had a gun & badge" :comeon: I got homies that til this day will juelz that shyt, talking bout 'he meant he wasn't police, just a C.O. there's a difference'