DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Yall nikkas funny "we dont care about weeknd manager"
But couldnt get enough of the "shooter's making tik tok" shyt :russell:
Drake took shots at xo nikkas because weeknd took shot at ovo nikkas.
Yall just complaining just to complain or what? Yall acting like he randomly threw the cash shyt in there.

cause Cash didnt do or say anything. Baka was talking about packing dudes out on IG the day after Like That dropped

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
Kendrick releasing a diss track on the 7th anniversary of DAMN would be :banderas:

I heard if you play DAMN in reverse and do the Hokey Pokey it’s really a Drake diss called NATION.

:troll:

lol. I remember there was a lot of hysteria around that album. Full blown conspiracy theories. shyt was funny
Good times lol

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Valid point and it’s also just kinda a lil bro diss
Yep. Some of these dudes who claim to be "hip hop fans" just riding dikk. They acting like Kendrick said some foul shyt in his diss.
Got fukk the big 3, name flips for the album and song. Said he snatching chains. Prince outlived Mike.
Drake touched on the chains shyt (Ill wear every chain to your city), big 3 shyt and mike stuff. along with light personal shyt.
cause Cash didnt do or say anything. Baka was talking about packing dudes out on IG the day after Like That dropped
And? You dont know what Cash been doing behind the scenes. Weeknd sent shots at ovo, drake sent shots at xo. He also addressed weeknd and said he had to run from toronto after getting rich.

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
a3083589263_65

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
I bet Kendrick drops the track early in the morning like how Drake did Meek with Back 2 Back. Track dropped 4:33 am probably caught Meek and his camp completely off guard to wake up to the news.

Would be a good chess move :sas1: