DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Don't know if you, your friends or OVO themselves need to hear this but we dont give a fukk about The Weeknds manager. I didn't know this mf existed before yesterday and I will never care about him or anything he does.

WE WANT KDOT
Bruh, they posting tweets from a random chick who had beef with some random XO entourage nikkas like that’s the juice in a rap beef. This new world

thekidfromqueens

the best borough
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Queens
Drake already won… You nikkas can’t seem to grasp that while he can literally work with any artist domestic or international the majority of rappers can’t even get beyond the rap genre… nikkas should’ve dusted him off a decade ago smh… Took that meek allegation still here, took that Pusha anvil and still here… Got jumped by 100 nikkas and still swinging.. Kendrick will I know he will come with a heater it won’t do shyt to Drake because he’s shown he ain’t scared to scrap.. win or lose..

Cole on the other hand look beyond crazy right now and nikkas are legit disappointed in dude to the point of disgust

This is why I respect Drake. Win or lose he isn't scared to scrap. Despite the coli narrative he cares about this shyt

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
the leak was real and in response he was scared to drop it official, bc the numbers wouldn’t hit like that
yo-what.gif

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps

I went back 10 pages to see if this was posted, I aint going back any further :ufdup: