DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Nobody resents Kendrick. Kendrick is making missteps on his own. Like everybody said, he should have made a solo diss, went at Drake alone. He decided to do it with a bunch of other aggrieved Drake haters, which immediately gave Drake room to position himself as the underdog. I'm starting to wonder if Drake somehow manipulated Cole into dropping out cause even that adds to Drake's column. This is crazy.
I completely disagree. Ppl do resent Kendrick, they find some of his music and fans pretentious. And Like That is not a misstep at all. It's the same shyt him and Drake have been doing for a decade. They've been subbing each other consistently this entire time.

The only misstep for Kendrick would be him releasing a wack or even debatable diss record.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake not officially releasing this record makes me realise he's not about it. He's scared. I think he knows he has too many skeletons in his closet
What does "officially" releasing this record which Kendrick is gonna reply to anyway do for him?

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Drake has gone back at Pusha multiple times on the past 2 albums. He's just not dedicating an entire song to it.

It's amazing how ppl claim to be hip-hop fans but don't listen to hip hop
Pusha destroyed Drake, ain’t nobody desperatly looking for weak cheap shots after that but you

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
What does "officially" releasing this record which Kendrick is gonna reply to anyway do for him?
He clearly wasn't confident. Leaked to test the waters to see how folks would respond.

I guarantee if the response was lukewarm it would have stayed low quality and people would have still been debating if it was AI or not

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
…Hence why it’s gonna be a big uno reverse with folks picking sides.

Like you saying bro, if you REALLY black, ain’t no fukking way you legitimately think someone raised by a white mother, in middle class area of Toronto, is beating someone who was RAISED IN fukkING COMPTON :russ:

Hood roasting is a whole different level than whatever bullshyt Aubrey went through as a yute. Mans was talking about getting bullied by his classmates in high school :dead:……the dozens hit different when your whole family black, the homies on the block black, AND EVERYBODY BROKE

So many fukking goofies in here but we all playing along entertaining the discourse until Kenny drop his shyt.
Drake already won… You nikkas can’t seem to grasp that while he can literally work with any artist domestic or international the majority of rappers can’t even get beyond the rap genre… nikkas should’ve dusted him off a decade ago smh… Took that meek allegation still here, took that Pusha anvil and still here… Got jumped by 100 nikkas and still swinging.. Kendrick will I know he will come with a heater it won’t do shyt to Drake because he’s shown he ain’t scared to scrap.. win or lose..

Cole on the other hand look beyond crazy right now and nikkas are legit disappointed in dude to the point of disgust

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Kendrick releasing a diss track on the 7th anniversary of DAMN would be :banderas:

I heard if you play DAMN in reverse and do the Hokey Pokey it’s really a Drake diss called NATION.

:troll:
lol. I remember there was a lot of hysteria around that album. Full blown conspiracy theories. shyt was funny