DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Y’all nikkas will make up any narrative to discredit Drake. At this point it’s mental illness, yall really sick in the head to have such disdain towards another human being :picard:

:russell: No.

He’s the biggest rapper in the world yet his diss came out on Zshare. He has forgone millions in doing so

That means either a) he leaked it on his own as a ‘soft opening’ to gauge response —-seeing how Cole’s diss was instantly roasted, or b) the leak was real and in response he was scared to drop it official, bc the numbers wouldn’t hit like that

He’s easy to read. And if you think he’s beyond being that insecure, this is a man who etch-e-sketched himself some abs don’t talk to me.

Braman

Superstar
Daps

wicked wicked wicked

trumanshow-who.gif

Not @ you but at what Drake considers disses. Like bruh no one knows who tf these people are, wtf this all means, and no one fukking CARES. All these nggas with crew acronyms as their name :bryan:

I heard OVO C Dropp was dissing XOXO Charlie frfr on gang:youngsabo: Geez he’s so fukking lame

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
:russell: No.

He’s the biggest rapper in the world yet his diss came out on Zshare. He has forgone millions in doing so

That means either a) he leaked it on his own as a ‘soft opening’ to gauge response —-seeing how Cole’s diss was instantly roasted, or b) the leak was real and in response he was scared to drop it official, bc the numbers wouldn’t hit like that

He’s easy to read. And if you think he’s beyond being that insecure, this is a man who etch-e-sketched himself some abs don’t talk to me.

c) it was recorded literally a couple of days ago, wasn’t finished, and samples haven’t been cleared