DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
1qfm.gif

Aubrey taking on the whole XO clan

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
4 years in the making. better be epic. What the hell did Drake do to Kendrick to make him hate him for 4 years :russ:
Prob fukked Kenny’s wife… you can’t hate a nigha that much unless he dirty macked ya girl in front of you or just outright jealous of a nikka who keep winning and don’t even have to be the best lyrically at it :francis:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
If Kendrick’s shyt is produced by Dre it’ll be OVER
I got in hear and looked at the responses to say "if this shyt keeps up we're going to finally get Detox". Dre gonna produce a track, KDot gonna murder it going for that knock out blow and then he has no choice but to release it. He threw away money not releasing an album with Kung Fu Kenny befor GKMC you think he not gonna ride this wave if he get into it with Drake and Kenny got his foot on Aubrey neck? Dee gonna look at that nikka while he standing over Drake and say "fukk this we finna end em" and then the Dre Day beat starts with Kendrick finna unload (pause)

Mass detonation, mission cleared, deployment ended.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
This shyt is showing how much grown men can be a groupie for another grown man. Let five dudes call a woman a ho with zero receipts, and y’all goofies gonna be calling her a pass around. Let five dudes who worked with another dude call him shady and untrustworthy, with receipts, and it’s “they’re jealous” “they’re lying” “they mad he got more money” “they’re punching down 🌈

Y’all nikkas the biggest groupies on the planet. You call yourselves men:scust:
This is a fact.
He was afraid "Like That" would still be charting higher
Not only that. Taylor getting ready to drop and she don't give a damn who beefing and who ain't. She may be coming to lock the top of the charts up for at least a few weeks. If his diss can't hope to cut through to compete on the charts it can be used against him, so let's"take it back to basics".
I agree on the bolded. Kendrick is too smart to fall into the trap but it doesn't mean the pressure aint on him. Like I said, all of this is working in Drake's favor right now, which is literally blowing my mind cause what?? :pachaha:

I said it earlier in this thread and I'm gonna say it again: this battle is Kendrick's to lose. Kenny has always been my favorite out all of these rap guys but if he loses or slips up he gets a ding to HIS credibility as an emcee. Aubrey's cred is already shot to hell, but if he wins he gains back a bit that he lost.

Ppl been tired of Drake's wanna be down, mob ties fakery but it's obvious many also resent Kendrick being the critical rap darling, "the real artist" type shyt.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I doubt drake responds to ross outside some subs, he waiting on Kendrick. This song was basically a smoke grenade to get kendrick out. He aint really care about anyone else but kendrick lol. Kendrick best come correct the 2nd time because it's obvious what drake trying to do. Def s checkmate

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Everybody and they mama gotta be the 1st person to say I heard the diss record, it's ether part 2

:martin::martin:
I actually heard a snippet 4 years ago and must say it’s unbelievable Kendrick actually reincarnated 2pac for the outro

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Nah they really overhyping this Kendrick diss, if it's not raw and on the aggression of Hit Em Up, it will automatically fail.

I need Kendrick to come out and say something crazy first line of the song.
We're gonna hear that iconic "COMPTON, COMPTON" and be blessed with a classic :mjcry: :wow:

Daps
This is a fact.

Not only that. Taylor getting ready to drop and she don't give a damn who beefing and who ain't. She may be coming to lock the top of the charts up for at least a few weeks. If his diss can't hope to cut through to compete on the charts it can be used against him, so let's"take it back to basics".

I said it earlier in this thread and I'm gonna say it again: this battle is Kendrick's to lose. Kenny has always been my favorite out all of these rap guys but if he loses or slips up he gets a ding to HIS credibility as an emcee. Aubrey's cred is already shot to hell, but if he wins he gains back a bit that he lost.

Ppl been tired of Drake's wanna be down, mob ties fakery but it's obvious many also resent Kendrick being the critical rap darling, "the real artist" type shyt.

Nobody resents Kendrick. Kendrick is making missteps on his own. Like everybody said, he should have made a solo diss, went at Drake alone. He decided to do it with a bunch of other aggrieved Drake haters, which immediately gave Drake room to position himself as the underdog. I'm starting to wonder if Drake somehow manipulated Cole into dropping out cause even that adds to Drake's column. This is crazy.