DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Daps
nikka wants to cosplay as a white woman :russ:
White boy couldn’t even pick a harder movie scene of one nikka going crazy against 100s of opponents
shyt since he calls himself a dog
It was a easy lay up to be Mad Dog from The Raid
Nah his marketing team picked a white bytch instead of OG Bruce Lee:russ:
Ain’t no way any real nikkas in this bytch defending this clown ass white boy in here
Real nikkas and hip hop heads have always brought Kung fu Saturday flicks and music together
I’m reading and seeing who truly is black or Batarang having ass hairlines in this bytch for real:russ:
Caitlin Clark and a tiny hat are the leaders of an all black hip hop forum
Ain’t no fukkin way boy:dead:

Breh, folks don't know The Raid like that. It aint a mainstream hit the way Kill Bill was :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I post Crooked I earlier and turns out he knew something .....

He also hinted IT IS produced by DRE

shyt would be monumental and a sign that Kendrick has the ENTIRE West Coast in his corner. Drake couldn’t pop any “I’m more poppin in your city than you” bullshyt.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
It’s obvious that drake and Ross don’t really wanna beef with each other or is it just me that peep lol
Nah I get that feeling too lol these dudes might be cool with each other again a couple months. The reality show that is hip hop with all these guys playing characters anyway makes you not take it too serious.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
The best bars are the ones aimed at Cole, and I don't even know if they were intentional.

Metro shut yo hoes ass up and make some drums up is hilarious too.

What are the chances this was inspired by the classic cl smooth interview we blew up on here (well, sohh) about “make my beats fakkit” to pete rock

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Both Daylyt and Schoolboy talking like Kendrick coming with something crazy

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
These jokes don’t hit when the other people are damn near 40. Imagine being a 37 yr old man making memes of your being a white woman and posting snitch texts to mommy
It's like when Jim Jones was clowning Jay-z for being a 40 year old rapper. Then that nikka turned into the 40 year old rapper:sadcam: