DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Daps
Disagree. Ppl keep shytting on that verse meanwhile that is likely the main reason Drake even responded. It was simple, to the point and effective(and a hit).

If it was really about that Ross would've "unfollowed" right when French's album came out NOT after Kendrick's verse hit. It was for attention and clout.

And Kendrick needs to ignore them. It's very obvious that Drake and his media cronies want Kenny to unload all he has so Drake can drop his bomb and that be that. He needs to make sure his diss is better than what's been released so far at least, as opposed to prioritizing quickness.

Quickness(and Twitter fingers) is what had Nicki looking crazy earlier this year and Meek years back.

I agree on the bolded. Kendrick is too smart to fall into the trap but it doesn't mean the pressure aint on him. Like I said, all of this is working in Drake's favor right now, which is literally blowing my mind cause what?? :pachaha:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Bc he scared it won’t top Like That :francis:

His entire schtick, his supposed advantage over Kendrick and really any rapper, is ‘I’m a megastar and you are and you are beneath me’. Would be kinda hard to do that if the numbers didn’t reflect it. He p*ssy
Y’all nikkas will make up any narrative to discredit Drake. At this point it’s mental illness, yall really sick in the head to have such disdain towards another human being :picard:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Of course. If he goes down he wants it to look like a spectacle so he will rope in anybody willing to take the bait. Involving more people softens the blow of defeat. And these are people he can hold his own against too so it will look like a good showing. I don't know why people can't see what he's doing with this.
But whose dumb ass idea was it to have like 1000 nikkas on the album going at him? Only for him to turn around and flip it right back on them… Metro did all that yappin and promoting thinking Drake wouldn’t respond because metro had numbers behind him only for Metro to get sonned and now everyone clowning him and he lookin like a complete bozo for that miscalculation

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bc he scared it won’t top Like That :francis:

His entire schtick, his supposed advantage over Kendrick and really any rapper, is ‘I’m a megastar and you are and you are beneath me’. Would be kinda hard to do that if the numbers didn’t reflect it. He p*ssy
Ludicrous. Kendrick is not Taylor Swift or Adele.