DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall never learn :mjlol:. Let the music come it's organic
full

Daps
You can't tell these nikkas nothing. Kendrick threw down the gauntlet like, "Alright, it's time, meet me outside after school," it was about to be an event. A long time asswhipping that Drake needed to go ahead and get over with so it wouldn't be hanging over him and it was going to be a possible handicap match with J. Cole. Kendrick would have won but got his nose bloodied, a busted lip and a torn shirt but Drake would have ended up folded in a locker or the lunchroom garbage can while Kendrick helps J. Cole up and looks him sternly in the eye and tells him to do a better job of choosing people to hang with and they shake hands. It's a happy ending for everyone, except Drake. Happy high school hood movie. :mjlol:

Instead J. Cole immediately turned this into a spectacle by sinking his own ship before it left the dock and it turns out he was a crewman on the other ship as well. That shyt took immediate pressure off of his Drake and now Cole is going to look like the biggest loser in all of this. Then Drake baits Ross into this shyt with the rap equivalent of painting a tunnel on a wall and hoping Ross runs head first into it, which he does.

This went from Kendrick throwing down the gauntlet to Drake picking it up and becoming Thanos because all of a sudden it looks like a rap Avengers is trying to take him down. As I said in the other thread, Kendrick does not need the Drake Scorned Wive's club trying to get some weak licks in so they can say they contributed to his defeat. Drake has already changed the narrative from Kendrick vs. Drake to "them" vs. Drake. This board is so thirsty for Drake hate they are praising Rick Ross, one of Drake's main enablers for 15 years, for finally telling it like it is almost a decade after watching his own artist damn near bleed out for exposing the ghostwriting shyt then having the nerve to use that as part of the diss. I get it, Ross no longer needs Drake and so he can finally unburden his load and create a moment but people have to call a spade a spade here.

Breh!!!! Exactly. This is what I was thinking and as always, in a "rarely wrong" fashion, you are saying the truth and nothing but the truth.

I would respect these brehs more if they could be objective but everything they're saying is coming from a place of hatred for Drake that isn't allowing them to see the truth, which is... Drake is winning.

He got cosmetic surgery. So?? He's a pop star BY THEIR OWN ADMISSION. In fact he could easily flip that on them by telling them "I told y'all I was Mike :manny: "

He sent a cease and desist to French. So? He told him he didn't want his verse on the song and a cop got some nerve accusing somebody of calling the cops.

He's a white boy? He never denied his white side and he's not going to pretend like he don't have a white mama. That's his mom and he gon embrace her, hence releasing the texts today.

I'm a Ross fan but breh fell right into the trap. I'm starting to think that somebody had leaked to Drake that Ross wanted to jump in and Drake said "oh yeah? Well lemme tag him in"

Cause again, the more people jump in on Kendrick side, the more it adds to this Drake Thanos narrative, that all these dudes needed to team up to come at him and guess what? He ain't backing down.

Kendrick is in a tough position right now. Drake outmanuevered him. He even made Cole backing out work in his favor.

Say what yall want, but Drake has a very good understanding of public perception when it comes to this stuff and I guess he would since he been in the entertainment industry since he was a child, not to mention whatever gems he picks up in the quarterly jew meetings :pachaha:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I wish nikkas would shut up until it drops.
Exactly lol comment on whats out but sll that “wait till yall hear this” bullshyt is corny and always makes the disses less effective. Ross’s for example came with some light shyt but it hit hard cause how it came outta nowhere and we werent seeing gunplay posting “man wait till yall hear this”

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Why hasnt Drake’s diss hit streaming services yet :jbhmm:

Bc he scared it won’t top Like That :francis:

His entire schtick, his supposed advantage over Kendrick and really any rapper, is ‘I’m a megastar and you are beneath me’. Would be kinda hard to do that if the numbers didn’t reflect it. He p*ssy

Last edited: