DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Braman

Superstar
Daps

:banderas:This nikka man

200w.gif

This is where you see the line in the sand of how impressed people are. Like what does this bar even mean?! :heh:

And I don’t mean what does it literally mean. I overstand it, but what is the sum conclusion. He didn’t fukk the bytch. Like it’s a pointless bar why would this be impressive

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
The numbers drake puts up while not having an actual good album in a decade is crazy

Thank Me Later - Average
Take Care - Great
Nothing Was The Same - Great
If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late - Great
Views - Ass
More Life - Ass
Scorpion - Ass
Dark Lane Demo Tape - Ass
Honestly Nevermind - Ass
Certified Lover Boy - Ass
For All The Dogs - Ass

All his bad albums have a few good tracks each but overall his discography is horrible

He lost me after those first 3

Edit: 4 .. the Quentin assisted one has some
Of the best work

Last edited:

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
200w.gif

This is where you see the line in the sand of how impressed people are. Like what does this bar even mean?! :heh:

And I don’t mean what does it literally mean. I overstand it, but what is the sum conclusion. He didn’t fukk the bytch. Like it’s a pointless bar why would this be impressive

We don't know the inner details of these people's personal lives breh

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Like this bar makes no sense because instead of checking Drake when he saw him about the French stuff, he went to SM, unfollowed and was posting the kendrick diss :jbhmm:

It doesn’t have to make sense…not the fact Drake is somehow supposed to be obligated to carry French’s whole project with the streams from the feature he denied for whatever reason, not the fact that he’s claiming Drake had a nose job while very clearly having the same funny looking nose he’s always had, not the fact it’s weird to taunt a mixed person as “white boy” like you’re some ignorant 4th grader encountering a biracial person for the first time in 2024…Ross is at that stage of his career where music isn’t his primary profession, content and attention is his new currency…so inserting himself into this whole ordeal is a windfall for him

It gives us something to laugh at as a sideshow until Kendrick drops his response and progresses the storyline

Daps
Yeah I tapped out lol. Folks can’t be objective at all. The goal and the want is to see Drake fall. But son standing on it alone and it’s making nikkas mad. fukk ‘em.

If all of this had happened 2 years ago, I would have been on their side. Man, I hated Drake with a passion, I was :banderas: when Pusha released Story of adidon.

But now.... The Boy won me over, what can I say :wow:

He got the juice :wow: