DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Like this bar makes no sense because instead of checking Drake when he saw him about the French stuff, he went to SM, unfollowed and was posting the kendrick diss :jbhmm:
I don’t get why he’s crashing out over this
French should’ve known not to put a drake vocals on a beat with a nikka be beefin with
Like the fukk.
But crazier that MEEK MILL AINT HAD THIS HELP
LIKE MEEK WAS HIS BIGGEST ARTIST DURING THAT TIME

WHAT THE fukk :mjtf:

Is Ross fukking french?
It doesn’t make sense!

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I honestly look at this shyt 2 ways if I'm being objective. I do believe Drake was doing them nikkas dirty behind the scenes. But I also believe them nikkas was using him and talking crazy about him behind his back and looking at him like a herb and cornball. I believe he caught wind of it and started using them right back and also started building dirt on them. Bottom line Noone is innocent in this shyt. Aside from maybe Cole but he's a bytch so it don't count.
He is a herb and a cornball though :pachaha:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Not know what "all caps" is, brehs

But anyway, I don't want to hear anything about these boys having a white mama when Eminem is one of the biggest hip hop artists ever and even gets continually pumped up by y'alls goat 50 Cent.

Miss me with that. White people been in hip hop. Drake, Cole, Obama and whoever can't help who their moms are, the hell? :dahell:

Y'all acting like God sat them down pre-birth and said, "Do you want a black mom or white mom, choose carefully :mjpls:"

And they said, "Give us a white mom please"

Come on y'all :deadrose:

‘All caps’ as in capital letters genius :what:

But anyway, yea you’re Caucasian. :pachaha:

Bc nggas have NEVER fw Eminem, and what black man doesn’t know that :patrice: like what are you even talking about

But it’s cool homie I be forgetting the post-Drake hip hop landscape —-and subsequently this site—-is full of racially ambiguous fans. I’ve never seen someone cape for someone being mixed :mjlol: Sigh. And this is why I dislike Drake. Nerds at the cool table

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Im tired of you. Me vs you RIGHT NOW!

fukk a Piff Perkins
Ill bust and get to murkin shyt
This bytch nervous cuz he heard this KC Click Murderous
That 100 round drum bursting and summon bout 100 surgeons
Im 100 percent certain once this burner click, its curtains

Lite barz. Studio Gangstaz Paradise mixtape dropping REAL soon.

@Piff Perkins I extend an olive branch. Forgive me.
:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Drake might not want it with a dude that went toe to toe with 50:francis:

Daps
‘All caps’ as in capital letters genius :what:

But anyway, yea you’re Caucasian. :pachaha:

Bc nggas have NEVER fw Eminem, and what black man doesn’t know that :patrice: like what are you even talking about

But it’s cool homie I be forgetting the post-Drake hip hop landscape is full of racially ambiguous fans. I’ve never seen someone cape for someone beefing mixed :mjlol: Sigh. And this is why I dislike Drake. Nerds at the cool table

I'm black, folks have seen me, I'll get on the phone with you today if that's what you want, pause, :dame: no Diddy no @Kasper KArr . And I realized you were too dumb to not know what "all caps" means, but I should have also known you would be too dumb to understand the rest of what I'm saying.

Hip hop's biggest fanbase is white people. This is documented. Eminem is one of hip hop's biggest stars (unfortunately as I think he's overhyped).

And again, y'alls goat 50 Cent stays pumping up Eminem as his personal goat.

Coming at Drake and Cole for having white mom's ain't really the flex y'all think it is. But I digress, this is hip hop and I am excited to see where this goes.

H.S.

All Star
Daps
I don’t get why he’s crashing out over this
French should’ve known not to put a drake vocals on a beat with a nikka be beefin with
Like the fukk.
But crazier that MEEK MILL AINT HAD THIS HELP
LIKE MEEK WAS HIS BIGGEST ARTIST DURING THAT TIME

WHAT THE fukk :mjtf:

Is Ross fukking french?
It doesn’t make sense!

I listen to Ross more than anyone else involved in this but dude got a history of randomly jumping in other people’s issues for absolutely no reason.