DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Subliminals???

You nikkas would be singing a different tune if Kendrick ignored Push Ups and continued to sub Aubrey
No I wouldn't, lol.

I'm not a "say my/his name" type of nicca.
J. Cole is dissing someone on every record he does and doesn't mention names.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Posting the screenshot was lame but you can't celebrate Ross for calling him a white boy and then tell him that he can't call Ross a racist. The Boy mama is white, you expect him to be okay with folks going at her whiteness? Everything is fair game

I can’t?

rick-james-laughing.gif

Look I ain’t a mulatto so I don’t know how they reconcile being front and center in the culture yet having a white mother but do it on your own time. Maybe talk to Cole he chose the fantasy route ‘them crackas never did shyt for me’ :gucci:

But what we ain’t gon is bring that politically correct melting pot shyt to rap. It’s goofy. Not my generation.

Oh and:mjlol::snoop: @ you put all caps on ‘The Boy’

Daps
I can’t?

rick-james-laughing.gif

Look I ain’t a mulatto so I don’t know how they reconcile being front and center in the culture yet having a white mother but do it on your own time. Maybe talk to Cole he chose the fantasy route ‘them crackas never did shyt for me’ :gucci:

But what we ain’t gon is bring that politically correct melting pot shyt to rap. It’s goofy. Not my generation.

Oh and:mjlol::snoop: @ you put all caps on ‘The Boy’

Not know what "all caps" is, brehs

But anyway, I don't want to hear anything about these boys having a white mama when Eminem is one of the biggest hip hop artists ever and even gets continually pumped up by y'alls goat 50 Cent.

Miss me with that. White people been in hip hop. Drake, Cole, Obama and whoever can't help who their moms are, the hell? :dahell:

Y'all acting like God sat them down pre-birth and said, "Do you want a black mom or white mom, choose carefully :mjpls:"

And they said, "Give us a white mom please"

Come on y'all :deadrose:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
T.I.’s guy drunkenly pissed in a movie theater aisle and some splattered on Drake
Wait is it splattered on or he got pissed on deliberately?
I remeber it going that it was some ex con nikka that just got out after 15 years. But they way ppl run with it, he deliberately pissed on drake :jbhmm:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Wait is it splattered on or he got pissed on deliberately?
I remeber it going that it was some ex con nikka that just got out after 15 years. But they way ppl run with it, he deliberately pissed on drake :jbhmm:

Tip made it seem like Drake was flat out saturated in urine.