DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
200w.gif

This is where you see the line in the sand of how impressed people are. Like what does this bar even mean?! :heh:

And I don’t mean what does it literally mean. I overstand it, but what is the sum conclusion. He didn’t fukk the bytch. Like it’s a pointless bar why would this be impressive
Because it gets retarded ass fans thinking Drake did fukk her. You see how people are speculating about kdot wife cheating with a bodyguard because Drake had a line mentioning Whitney in Bodyguards.

Push broke it down on the joe budden podcast right after he dropped story of adidon. Said he knew what drake was trying to imply mentioning his wife, which is why he decided to come at him like he did.

Last edited:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Wait is it splattered on or he got pissed on deliberately?
I remeber it going that it was some ex con nikka that just got out after 15 years. But they way ppl run with it, he deliberately pissed on drake :jbhmm:

Shortly after the track was released, sources told TMZ the incident occurred during a private screening of Takers in 2010. Insiders claimed Cap was highly intoxicated and began urinating on himself, with some pee unintentionally getting on Drake. The Toronto rapper reportedly got up from his seat 30 minutes into the movie, shouted "motherfukker," and left.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Let's keep it a stack @Uno

you been making weirdo posts about Kobe both before and after he died:sas2:

Only user on the forum mad about his memorial thread, several posts crying about it like its some type of personal jab at you that it's stickied :sas2:

You've gotten warning posts several times for making fun of Kobe's death :sas2:

You've made several threads post Kobes death in TLR with the tag "lebron is better than Kobe" even if the thread had nothing to do with Bron or Kobe :sas2:

Why would a thread about Brazil passport bros need to have the tags "Lebron>Jordan" and "lebronisbetterthanKobe"? :sas2:

So basically you're a weirdo, deranged Drake/Bron dikkriding cac who's been mad at me for 9 years cuz I shytted on him during the Meek beef and because I'm a Kobe fan

Yeah, I'm through with you tonight. Good luck tryna spin your Drake fanhood into getting some p*ssy :pachaha:
https://www.thecoli.com/search/907354/?q=kobe&c[users]=10bandz&o=relevance

10 plus pages on kobe obsession, poor Vanessa

10 plus pages on Drake

Seems like you are really one Aubreys angels :wrist:

@10bandz