DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
This is still crazy to me :wow:

Drake, of all people, DRAKE loves hip hop so much that he is refusing to back down against 20 dudes and potentially counting.

How can y'all not put respect on that man name?? :what:

I get it, I hated him for YEARS, but I feel like Hawkeye in the first Thor movie when Thor was beating up all those agents, and Hawkeye was like, "ayo y'all, I'm starting to root for this guy"

:wow:
:what:

This nikka loves hip hop so much yet he breaks every rule in the game. nikka is a hip hop embarrassment.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
T

no people just hated 50 & jay. So any dis was blew up. Same going for drake

Jada telling 50 his albums are about nothing is lol

Jada telling 50 he gon swell up 50 mouth is lol

Jada telling 50 he the weakest flow in Gunit is lol
Etc…

Dont get me started with the other guy
Jada dusted 50… Fif white flagged it after this

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Drake has gone back at Pusha multiple times on the past 2 albums. He's just not dedicating an entire song to it.

It's amazing how ppl claim to be hip-hop fans but don't listen to hip hop
Subliminals???

You nikkas would be singing a different tune if Kendrick ignored Push Ups and continued to sub Aubrey

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This is still crazy to me :wow:

Drake, of all people, DRAKE loves hip hop so much that he is refusing to back down against 20 dudes and potentially counting.

How can y'all not put respect on that man name?? :what:

I get it, I hated him for YEARS, but I feel like Hawkeye in the first Thor movie when Thor was beating up all those agents, and Hawkeye was like, "ayo y'all, I'm starting to root for this guy"

:wow:

It has to be respected.

We can walk and chew gum. He gets credit for entering the arena :ehh: That doesn’t have any bearing on the actual quality of the diss. He’s still a lame for posting screenshots of a manufactured exchange with his mom and Karen’ing calling Ross a racist :scust: And he’s still the embodiment of nerds invited to the cool table and why nggas feel comfortable being on a hip hop forum as a Bad Bunny cosplay account