DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
True, but it comes off as corny for all of them to form up now. They’ve all cashed in a Drake stimulus at some point.

If he’s such a problem, they shoulda got rid of his ass a long time ago.

Drake cashed in an authenticity stimulus from each and every ONE of them so it evens it up. Drake didn’t hop on any songs or co-sign any artist for the love of the culture or the love of these people’s art. It was all strategic. He played Future to the left, wouldn’t show up for the Tony Montana video even after being offered $100k, then Future took off like a rocket and all of a sudden its collab albums and video’s galore. He tried to befriend Kendrick AFTER Kendrick had already been anointed as that guy by the entire West Coast, and Kendrick simply didn’t fall for it. The Weeknd didn’t fall for it either. Rick Ross was a platinum selling artist BEFORE Drake hit it big and had classic singles like Hustling, it made sense for him to be down with MMG. Everybody from Kid Cudi to the Migos, Drake hopped on their wave when it was clear and present that they were going to blow and rode their waves like Kelly Slater. He’s been Jay-Z on steroids his entire career. The only rapper/artist’s wave he never rode was Childish Gambino and thats because Gambino is a self contained success. And the only artist he more than likely ever befriended out genuine respect was Cole and thats because they have similar backgrounds and can relate to one another.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
All of that is true BUT any rapper is fine to spew ducktales all through their music until the moment that their ducktakes are proven to be lies. Cole bragged about bringing and wanting smoke on every track he’s been on since his killing feature run started in 2018. Backing out of a direct competition regardless of why he did it is gonna give him a credibility hit. The question is how long will that be.

All that being said, as somebody who was disappointed with the apology, now that I’m seeing things play out, I wish he never released that track. Seeing where things are trending, it’s blatantly obvious Cole wanted to war verbally for sport and the rest of these guys are taking it back to the 90s/2000s with the personal disrespect.
Again wanting and bringing smoke on a competitive hip hop level is different from actual beef.

Cole’s mistake was getting caught up in the internet hype and getting peer pressured into throwing that track out there when he wasn’t even feeling the “beef”. Which he was correct in saying that was lame and corny of him.

The mistake was making the track in the first place. As things stand now, bowing out was the correct move for him, even if it made him look bad.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Beef grades so far

Drake B+
basically just styled on these nyggas. Everybody wanna see him lose like Mayweather. Pusha the only nygga who understood the assignment so far

Kendrick B+
His bars aint what gets him this score..its the fact he was willing to start the rap war.

Ross C
Now you hate Drake. But you let him embarrass Meek who became a walking/talking L ever since. You cosigned Drake for years.

Future D
This nygga opened the back door (no Diddy) for this whole shyt and watching other nyggas do the dirty work. Why Future not getting barred up for this is unreal. Future the easiest nygga to ether honestly. Chasing all Bow wow bytches and losing his son is light work

Cole F
I just gotta laugh. Nygga got in the bed and pulled the covers over his head hoping the monsters in the room would go away.

ASAP F
Just continue to be Mr RiRi and sit this out. he still my dude tho.

Weekend F
Dissing a nygga in high voice is comical..lol

Symba F
Clout chaser. Already forgotten about

Giving Kendrick the same grade as Drake just cause he popped it off and not for music related reasons is abhorrent :francis:

You at least gotta give Drake an A- for being willing to go after everyone and dropping an actual full diss, not just a verse

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Screenshot-2024-04-14-at-10-30-55-AM.png

so ross just out here blatantly lying in his records? :pachaha:

never trust a cop
I mean 50 already made 20 records calling him out for that behavior

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake cashed in an authenticity stimulus from each and every ONE of them so it evens it up. Drake didn’t hop on any songs or co-sign any artist for the love of the culture or the love of these people’s art. It was all strategic. He played Future to the left, wouldn’t show up for the Tony Montana video even after being offered $100k, then Future took off like a rocket and all of a sudden its collab albums and video’s galore. He tried to befriend Kendrick AFTER Kendrick had already been anointed as that guy by the entire West Coast, and Kendrick simply didn’t fall for it. The Weeknd didn’t fall for it either. Rick Ross was a platinum selling artist BEFORE Drake hit it big and had classic singles like Hustling, it made sense for him to be down with MMG. Everybody from Kid Cudi to the Migos, Drake hopped on their wave when it was clear and present that they were going to blow and rode their waves like Kelly Slater. He’s been Jay-Z on steroids his entire career. The only rapper/artist’s wave he never rode was Childish Gambino and thats because Gambino is a self contained success. And the only artist he more than likely ever befriended out genuine respect was Cole and thats because they have similar backgrounds and can relate to one another.

Yep everybody used each other.

It's a business

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
nikkas showing they ass like some strippers on this site(pause). Nothing Noone can do is good enough for Kendrick. It's making this whole shyt corny. Like I said before. nikkas don't want a battle. They just love a nikka. I don't care what Noone say. The fact Drizzy gotta hold the whole shyt down by himself against a bunch of nikkas is some G shyt and I don't care who fault it was. It's some G shyt. Son holding it down.

Earlier you just said T.I. started beef over some hoe shyt now you saying Drake is a G for staying in a beef he started.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
ALL them nikkas is just as fake as Drake and used him the same way. It's the same shyt Nas be saying about these rap nikkas. Drake been saying it for a minute that rap nikkas be moving funny so he don't consider them as friends.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Giving Kendrick the same grade as Drake just cause he popped it off and not for music related reasons is abhorrent :francis:

You at least gotta give Drake an A- for being willing to go after everyone and dropping an actual full diss, not just a verse
You thinking Drake is writing anything at all is insane to me, nikka has a team of writers. He gets an E for cheating.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
All of that is true BUT any rapper is fine to spew ducktales all through their music until the moment that their ducktakes are proven to be lies. Cole bragged about bringing and wanting smoke on every track he’s been on since his killing feature run started in 2018. Backing out of a direct competition regardless of why he did it is gonna give him a credibility hit. The question is how long will that be.

All that being said, as somebody who was disappointed with the apology, now that I’m seeing things play out, I wish he never released that track. Seeing where things are trending, it’s blatantly obvious Cole wanted to war verbally for sport and the rest of these guys are taking it back to the 90s/2000s with the personal disrespect.
This is really spot on and it hit me as I was listening to Drake's response and Ross's.

I think Cole definitely chopped it up with Drake before he put 7 Minute Drill out and probably heard Drake's diss or parts of it and was like this shyt is going to get personal and nasty. There's a lot of MFers involved.

And since there's real animosity between everybody else, Cole knew that when Kendrick responds he'd be looped in it because of the choosing sides angle.

I still think had he put out something like False Prophets instead he would be looking real good right now, because that would have been like an alley loop to what's going down now with Drake and he would no longer be the center of this shyt with Kendrick.

Last edited: