DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
No, that’s not how it works.

You don’t need to “beef” to be the best.

Rappers have been calling themselves the best since the beginning of time. Didn’t mean they needed to beef and disrespect others. Especially their

All these dudes now throwing shots at each other aren’t doing it to be “the best” they are doing it cause they actually got problems and something to say about each other. Where would cole stand in all this, not having a personal problem or desire to align with any of these people?

A fake “beef” cause their stan’s wanted it is corny AF and NOT what hiphop is about contrary to the narrative some of yall wanna push.

All of that is true BUT any rapper is fine to spew ducktales all through their music until the moment that their ducktakes are proven to be lies. Cole bragged about bringing and wanting smoke on every track he’s been on since his killing feature run started in 2018. Backing out of a direct competition regardless of why he did it is gonna give him a credibility hit. The question is how long will that be.

All that being said, as somebody who was disappointed with the apology, now that I’m seeing things play out, I wish he never released that track. Seeing where things are trending, it’s blatantly obvious Cole wanted to war verbally for sport and the rest of these guys are taking it back to the 90s/2000s with the personal disrespect.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
No, that’s not how it works.

You don’t need to “beef” to be the best.

Rappers have been calling themselves the best since the beginning of time. Didn’t mean they needed to beef and disrespect others. Especially their friends.

All these dudes now throwing shots at each other aren’t doing it to be “the best” they are doing it cause they actually got problems and something to say about each other. Where would cole stand in all this, not having a personal problem or desire to align with any of these people?

A fake “beef” cause their stan’s wanted it is corny AF and NOT what hiphop is about contrary to the narrative some of yall wanna push.
T.I called himself kang of the south nikkas went at him for it and he smacked all of em in his time.
Yeah you gotta beef especially if nikkas got a problem with what you saying and they gunning at ya
This NOTION soft sitting to pee pearl clutching shyt is fukkING CRAZY

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don’t even know why some dudes trying to give Drake props for responding on some martyrdom shyt :gucci:.

“He’s out here all be himself :wow::mjcry::damn:!”

Listen, if damn near every person in the industry simultaneously isn’t fukking with you, maybe, just maybe, you’re a dikkhead. I got a feeling we’re going to find out a lot of fukk shyt dude has done did. Ross already started the trickle with the French Montana stuff.
True, but it comes off as corny for all of them to form up now. They’ve all cashed in a Drake stimulus at some point.

If he’s such a problem, they shoulda got rid of his ass a long time ago.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:mjlol:

I wasn't in this thread yesterday really, didn't catch this song until late. But nikkas really in here saying Drake isn't playing fair cause he has writers. 😂

I guess there's nothing he could have dropped that would of satisfied his haters. Song is hard and it's exactly what hip-hop needed after Cole embarrassingly bowed out. fukk that
nikkas showing they ass like some strippers on this site(pause). Nothing Noone can do is good enough for Kendrick. It's making this whole shyt corny. Like I said before. nikkas don't want a battle. They just love a nikka. I don't care what Noone say. The fact Drizzy gotta hold the whole shyt down by himself against a bunch of nikkas is some G shyt and I don't care who fault it was. It's some G shyt. Son holding it down.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Metro rn
JmYN.gif

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
True, but it comes off as corny for all of them to form up now. They’ve all cashed in a Drake stimulus at some point.

If he’s such a problem, they shoulda got rid of his ass a long time ago.
Exactly. And like I said before. It's like the cool kids who use the rich kid but shyt on him behind his back. Except this time the rich kid caught wind of it and used them right back. I don't feel bad for Noone in this shyt.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Who did TI beef with cause he was the “king of the south”?
He only beefed wit nikkas he STARTED beef with. And all his reasonings was always on some hoe shyt. Tip was on some hoe shyt Luda. He was one some REAL hoe shyt with Flip. The list goes on.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Or maybe some nikkas are genuine haters. A lot of grey area here.

Drake slept with Lil Wayne girlfriend when he went to prison, right? His mentor, his man’s right? That’s a fukk nikka 101 move. That’s just some shyt we know about. And trust me, that kinda moral turpitude doesn’t just leave a man. That’s who he is at his very core.

Matter fact, Wayne went to prison for gun possession, too? Drake might’ve planted the gun and called the “laws” so he could be cupcaking with his old lady while Wayne was in Sing-Sing— on some Stringer Bell shyt :wow:.

I’m out here solving crimes. :wow: