DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Giving Kendrick the same grade as Drake just cause he popped it off and not for music related reasons is abhorrent :francis:

You at least gotta give Drake an A- for being willing to go after everyone and dropping an actual full diss, not just a verse

Yeah somewhat, I do take in the fact that Kendrick bars werent a misfire. He got a couple of power shots in.

I think Drake got a better joint in his hip pocket by the way he ended his shyt. I think Kendrick has the most to prove and most to lose if he dont win this shyt. So Imma call it even between them two for now.

When I say Drake up, Im really saying none of this shyt phasing him

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
ALL them nikkas is just as fake as Drake and used him the same way. It's the same shyt Nas be saying about these rap nikkas. Drake been saying it for a minute that rap nikkas be moving funny so he don't consider them as friends.

He shouldn’t consider them friends and none of them should have ever considered him authentic. It was a mutually beneficial use-use situation. Add in the man doesn’t even write his own shyt and apparently gets off on fukking all these nikkas girlfriends and wives, what is there to respect? Drake don’t stand on the art, the culture, and he damn sure don’t stand on “loyalty” so i’m cool with everyone airing out their grievances since there’s nothing more to be gained from associating with him.

Kendrick been keeping the same energy for a decade so he can’t be accused of flip flopping. But if you want to say the others have been flip flopping then sure, can’t argue with that. But its CLEAR that Drake isn’t some stand up guy being bullied. He earned every bit of ire being thrown his way and its not JUST jealousy or because he’s at the top of the hill

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Every time Tip dissed a nikka he lied and said some chick told him some shyt. I used to hate when that nikka pulled that shyt in real time.

He didnt do that with Luda though. A Flip is trash Tip was right to lie on that nikka.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
If y’all gone dikkride Drake at least do it correctly.

In no way was Her Trash better than Take Care

True, but you said nobody played Her Loss lol. And for the record NWTS is Drakes best album. How you luh dat pleghboi

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
If y’all gone dikkride Drake at least do it correctly.

In no way was Her Trash better than Take Care
I don’t think that’s the point was just Her Loss is a very strong album and has some of his best verses in a decade

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
yeah naw, Kendrick is on the clock. He was the first one talking greasy. We see from Ross it don’t take a long turnaround if you got talent and something to say.
Ross diss was cool but there's a reason he dropped it so quick, he's thirsty for a moment.

the truth is that hes hating on Drake. He didn't have a personal problem with dude, he once again inherited another nikkas beef. French and Drake don't even have beef.. Drake is an executive producer on his documentary.

Kendrick should not be timing himself based on Ross response.