DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
He only beefed wit nikkas he STARTED beef with. And all his reasonings was always on some hoe shyt. Tip was on some hoe shyt Luda. He was one some REAL hoe shyt with Flip. The list goes on.
And nikkas caught actual hands…and feet, behind those beefs.

What cole look like running up on kendrick cause he said “it’s just me” ??? :mjlol:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yep, I don't know why dudes still try to spin it, in Hip Hop it's a cardinal sin, it does not apply to other genres
Its comical..nobody can write for Ice Cube..he talks his own kind of way..as does Nas...Snoop...Xzibit...Suga Free. Its obvious they be in the studio with their own shyt. No gimmicks. No safety net.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
No. nikkas had actual physical violence behind their on wax “beefs”

They wasn’t mad cause someone wanted to be “numbah 1”
Doesn’t mean that its finna happen with this situation
Especially with J Fold like nikkas in here tryna to use as an argument to why J fold did a good job being a bytch :mjlol:

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Drake slept with Lil Wayne girlfriend when he went to prison, right? His mentor, his man’s right? That’s a fukk nikka 101 move. That’s just some shyt we know about. And trust me, that kinda moral turpitude doesn’t just leave a man. That’s who he is at his very core.

Matter fact, Wayne went to prison for gun possession, too? Drake might’ve planted the gun and called the “laws” so he could be cupcaking with his old lady while Wayne was in Sing-Sing— on some Stringer Bell shyt :wow:.

I’m out here solving crimes. :wow:

Fam that’s not what happened lol. He fukked with her before Wayne but he found out while in prison.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
nikkas showing they ass like some strippers on this site(pause). Nothing Noone can do is good enough for Kendrick. It's making this whole shyt corny. Like I said before. nikkas don't want a battle. They just love a nikka. I don't care what Noone say. The fact Drizzy gotta hold the whole shyt down by himself against a bunch of nikkas is some G shyt and I don't care who fault it was. It's some G shyt. Son holding it down.
Man, to be honest, I thought Cole would have came at Kendrick like that. NOW that would have had the net in shambles because Cole pre-apology was the ultimate come-up and hip-hop story with the fan support behind him. Drake restoring the feeling at the least.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Screenshot-2024-04-14-at-10-30-55-AM.png

so ross just out here blatantly lying in his records? :pachaha:

never trust a cop