DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I don’t even know why some dudes trying to give Drake props for responding on some martyrdom shyt :gucci:.

“He’s out here all be himself :wow::mjcry::damn:!”

Listen, if damn near every person in the industry simultaneously isn’t fukking with you, maybe, just maybe, you’re a dikkhead. I got a feeling we’re going to find out a lot of fukk shyt dude has done. Ross already started the trickle with the French Montana stuff.

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I mean honestly nothing Suge says should be considered gospel as I believe he was rotting in prison even back then besides Suge was raping his artists for publishing and royalties as well, so a shark calling a Killer Whale foul ain’t moving the needle for anybody.

And Cole is simply a coward
He wasn't in prison when he said that.

Long video... Go to the 2:55 mark if you don't want to watch the entire thing

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yeah, you're mad as fukk over this. Hilarious. You've been mad since "Like That" came out. You've been jumping out windows for two weeks now. If you weren't in here trying to spin L's into W's and deflecting for hours on end maybe someone would take you seriously.... :manny:
Another disingenuous take.. Funny like that came out and nikkas like you said it was an automatic win… But in rap beefs a record isnt a W or L until the next party responds just you can judge the Winner and Loser… Thats what clouds you Drake hating nikkas judgement… Now that Drake responded he’s Up and you mad.. You mad because it took 100 nikkas to form up to go at a Canadian nikka and still lost… That’s the funny part in all of this

Drake hating nikkas like you thought he was going to fold up when in reality it was the better MC Cole who folded.. foh nikka

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Ain’t disingenuous take.. Funny like that came out and nikkas like you said it was an automatic win… But in rap beefs a record isnt a W or L until the next party responds just you can judge the Winner and Loser… Thats what clouds you Drake hating nikkas judgement… Now that Drake responded he’s Up and you mad.. You mad because it took 100 nikkas to form up to go at a Canadian nikka and still lost… That’s the funny part in all of this

Drake hating nikkas like you thought he was going to fold up when in reality it was the better MC Cole who folded.. foh nikka

Facts.. all facts

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He wasn't in prison when he said that.

Long video... Go to the 2:55 mark if you don't want to watch the entire thing

I remember this.

Dr Dre also sold off his shares of every Kendrick album that dropped

Included in UMG’s acquisition would be the master recording of “The Chronic,” which is scheduled to revert to Dre from Death Row Entertainment (which recently was acquired by Dre’s protégé Snoop Dogg last year) in August of this year; his share of an Aftermath/Interscope joint venture with the Top Dawg label for Kendrick Lamar releases through that deal;

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Another disingenuous take..

Nope.... Drake isn't getting "teamed up on..." like you clowns are trying to say. He has an entire team of writers in his camp assisting him around the clock, that's the first thing.

Also, he is the one who started "teaming up" with Cole and look where that got him.

Lastly, Rozay got his own issues with Drake that are separate from Dot or anyone else...

No matter how many times you and this clown @L. Deezy try to say "He's up... :sadbron: " .... it ain't changing the reality of the situation. :manny:

Stad mad tho haha

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

I wasn't in this thread yesterday really, didn't catch this song until late. But nikkas really in here saying Drake isn't playing fair cause he has writers. 😂

I guess there's nothing he could have dropped that would of satisfied his haters. Song is hard and it's exactly what hip-hop needed after Cole embarrassingly bowed out. fukk that

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another disingenuous take.. Funny like that came out and nikkas like you said it was an automatic win… But in rap beefs a record isnt a W or L until the next party responds just you can judge the Winner and Loser… Thats what clouds you Drake hating nikkas judgement… Now that Drake responded he’s Up and you mad.. You mad because it took 100 nikkas to form up to go at a Canadian nikka and still lost… That’s the funny part in all of this

I ain’t gone front I thought Cole was gonna make something but dude straight up backed out like a bytch

You’re right I don’t see how anyhow can say you’re not

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I don’t even know why some dudes trying to give Drake props for responding on some martyrdom shyt :gucci:.

“He’s out here all be himself :wow::mjcry::damn:!”

Listen, if damn near every person in the industry simultaneously isn’t fukking with you, maybe, just maybe, you’re a dikkhead. I got a feeling we’re going to find out a lot of fukk shyt dude has done did. Ross already started the trickle with the French Montana stuff.
Or maybe some nikkas are genuine haters. A lot of grey area here.