DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
i notice all the drake defenders in this thread ain't saying shyt about his own diss tho :heh:

know it's weak as fukk.

i literally believed it was AI written and was ready to send @Sad Bunny back to puerto rico
:pachaha:Breh your name is based on a fictional character from a TV show by none other than Oreo rapper Childish c00nbino. Sit down and shut your bytch ass up you worthless fakkit.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Do it then. We can do a permaban bet. I don't even post in the booth and im definitely not in no fukking Drake threads. Haven't been heavy in no Drake threads since his last beef which was Pusha like 6 years ago. So yeah, go ahead and pull that up you fukking cornball. We can definitely ban bet on that. "Any drake thread" huh? Yeah I want that smoke.

You don't care about Drake like that but u been the only nikka on this forum mad at me about Drake since the Meek shyt. Even that nikka RichYung don't give a fukk about me and I embarrassed him during the Pusha beef he had to take a break from here for months. You on the otherhand been popping up behind me around this forum at random times for a decade. But u dont care for Drake like that huh? Drake's success with women doesn't trickle down to you, im sorry to break it to you buddy. As far as the Kobe comment, you been mad about his memorial thread since the day he died. Crying about it randomly when you dont even post in The Coliseum. You're the fukking weirdo.

I mean you have 25 plus post on here compared my now 3 or 4. You have a couple post on the Rick Ross dissing Drake thread. Fat fukk you would be upset if Kobe was fukking your mom, not because he was fukking your mom but because he was not fukking you. Probably stalking poor Vanessa and her little kids, fukking weirdo, go back to your basement.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha: You my mans and all that but you gotta relax. Drake is just getting started and he is frying that midget fakkit Kendrick something serious.
calling kendrick a midget is easy money tho

idk how jermaine missed out on this shyt.

:snoop:

kendrick barely even said shyt on the original track. the man can rap his ass off if he wants to. clap back bout to have drake on dialysis like he's boosie

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha: You my mans and all that but you gotta relax. Drake is just getting started and he is frying that midget fakkit Kendrick something serious.

Nah we not gon do that. I aint even say nothing bad about the song though. As a matter fact before the Ross song dropped I was in this thread saying that everyone against Drake need to go hard and need to come quick n/h. Im not even a Kendrick stan.

I was just breaking down the psychology of his stans, the type of nikkas who will tell you you've must've never been to Bali before if you don't like Drake. That shyt is deeper than the music.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I mean you have 25 plus post on here compared my now 3 or 4. You have a couple post on the Rick Ross dissing Drake thread. Fat fukk you would be upset if Kobe was fukking your mom, not because he was fukking your mom but because he was not fukking you. Probably stalking poor Vanessa and her little kids, fukking weirdo, go back to your basement.

Look at you, completely unhinged. Is any of this gonna bring you an IG Model with a suite in Tulum? Nah, you're just gonna be a fukking dork, butthurt because I shytted on you 9 years ago over your love of a Canadian cornball who got pissed on by another man and did nothing about it.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
This is what I'm telling y'all. Drake does not have the skillset to deal with real lyricists. All he can do is talk about rappers girls cheating :mjlol: .....k dot gonna annihilate this dude like you can't imagine. This Ross diss was just some playful shyt really. Just showing drake that there's levels to rap.
He literally brought up Ross and Diddy, of course Rick Ross swept that under the rug. In sure he will be reminded again. Rip toeing around that touchy subject(No Diddy)

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
A decade ago lol
Yes. A decade ago all these nikkas were on each other’s albums, going on each other’s tours, and there were no subliminals, let alone full blown disses. That all stopped going towards the end of the 2010s specifically after The Heart Pt. 3. I don’t even think ASAP been cool with Drake since fukkin Problems. shyt clearly been brewing behind the scene for a long time, Drake even admitted it on this track.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Look at you, completely unhinged. Is any of this gonna bring you an IG Model with a suite in Tulum? Nah, you're just gonna be a fukking dork, butthurt because I shytted on you 9 years ago over your love of a Canadian cornball who got pissed on by another man and did nothing about it.

LOL how did you shyt on me? You have over 40,000 post since 2015. The only person you can shyt on is Napleon and he has 6 cousins posting for him 24/7. What your excuse? fat fukk go lose some weight it almost summer. Probably smell like onions, diabetes and hotdog water :scust:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
calling kendrick a midget is easy money tho

idk how jermaine missed out on this shyt.

:snoop:

kendrick barely even said shyt on the original track. the man can rap his ass off if he wants to. clap back bout to have drake on dialysis like he's boosie
All this mf cole had to do what was never respond or never wave the flag.

cry-crying.gif

This dude a good artist but a forever bytch in my eyes. I can't even clown jigga stans no more. At least Jay z took the ass whooping...:mjcry:

That drake diss is 10x soft compare to what Cole put out.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
LOL how did you shyt on me? You have over 40,000 post since 2015. The only person you can shyt on is Napleon and he has 6 cousins posting for him 24/7. What your excuse? fat fukk go lose some weight it almost summer. Probably smell like onions, diabetes and hotdog water :scust:

I must've did something to you for you be on my dikk for literally 9 years now. Now you're out here talking like a cac. You're not a cac, are you? That'd explain a lot.