DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts

Ain't no savin' Drake fans.

Zestiest stanbase by far.
RiP mE oUt ThE PlAsTiC

Kobe Bryant Fined $100k for Anti-Gay Slur on Make a GIF

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Ok....I finally went through and spun the diss tracks and the verdict............

Drake's Ghostwriters got this :hubie:

Rause sounded like he phoned the shyt in and the only jabs that were stinging were the shyt talking near the end of that bland diss.

Drake had a better beat, better flow (given), and lines that will get the Gen Z heads attention spans a float. Overall, this is just warning shots with these disses.

The real meat and potatoes fitting to happen once shyt becomes deeper than subliminal, memes, and short jabs. All I know is be careful what yall wish for, because it's fitting to be a blizzard in the middle of the cold summer :wow:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
He still proposed to her. It is what it is. Ya'll will move the goal post at anytime to be right.

You're comparing a Canadian who says nikka with a hard R to the first black president.

You're not gonna jeopardize your chances with women by laying off the Drake d-riding, I promise you.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i notice all the drake defenders in this thread ain't saying shyt about his own diss tho :heh:

know it's weak as fukk.

i literally believed it was AI written and was ready to send @Sad Bunny back to puerto rico