DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Thread title needs to be changed at this point
The weird nikkas have officially showed up to CandyLand
tenor.gif

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
pretty decent effort. Cole looks bad for bowing out like he did when basically a classic HipHop moment in the making is happening right now.

Looking forward to Kendrick's response. He's been wanting this smoke for years now. And I get the impression he really doesn't like Drake, so he's gonna get real disrespectful.
No he was smart to get out of this shyt, this ain't gonna be no friendly competition. nikkas wives getting brought up, shyt is bout to get ugly

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the number one thing that's annoying to me about every diss song drake has ever made is his #1 go to is "i sold more records than you"

even when 50 cent used to do that shyt he would have other flagrant shyt to scorch people.

i don't know.... drake shyt is weak and frontrunner shyt.

i get it if you're an OVO fanboy i guess, but "more hoes love my music" doesn't win a rap beef to me and it never will.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
:pachaha:Breh your name is based on a fictional character from a TV show by none other than Oreo rapper Childish c00nbino. Sit down and shut your bytch ass up you worthless fakkit.
You know it's real beef when @KnickstapeCity call you a fakkit :laff:. Definitely broke kayfabe here :dead:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka calling Top, to SEE IF Top wanna peace it up
“Top, wanna peace it up?”, “Top, wanna peace it up?”

Sounds like he’s mocking someone

Yeah nah. I’m sticking with my Cole theory until I see Cole and Drake together again which probably won’t happen for a while

This gotta be J.Cole he’s talking about. Cole is really close with TDE.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You really on that man's dikk, he not gone give you a feature goofy

OR WE CAN STOP ACTING
LIKE STANS AND BE OBJECTIVE LIKE ADULTS.

KENDRICK THE ONLY nikka
I LISTEN TO IN THIS BEEF
BUT AS AN ADULT I CAN
CALL OUT BULLshyt WHEN I SEE IT.

THIS WHOLE ROLL OUT,
TEAM UP, SUPER FRIENDS AMBUSH
WAS WEAK ASS HELL

NO NEED TO TAKE SIDES.
JUDGE THESE nikkaS LIKE
THE STRANGERS THEY ARE.
:devil:
:evil:

Serphoenix

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what I'm telling y'all. Drake does not have the skillset to deal with real lyricists. All he can do is talk about rappers girls cheating :mjlol: .....k dot gonna annihilate this dude like you can't imagine. This Ross diss was just some playful shyt really. Just showing drake that there's levels to rap.
Yeah K dot is a lyricist with no quotables. That's why he avoided Lupe. Drake is gonna fry him if he tries to poke his head out. He had a track for 4 years now, let him drop that shyt today.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Let's keep it a stack @Uno

you been making weirdo posts about Kobe both before and after he died:sas2:

Only user on the forum mad about his memorial thread, several posts crying about it like its some type of personal jab at you that it's stickied :sas2:

You've gotten warning posts several times for making fun of Kobe's death :sas2:

You've made several threads post Kobes death in TLR with the tag "lebron is better than Kobe" even if the thread had nothing to do with Bron or Kobe :sas2:

Why would a thread about Brazil passport bros need to have the tags "Lebron>Jordan" and "lebronisbetterthanKobe"? :sas2:

So basically you're a weirdo, deranged Drake/Bron dikkriding cac who's been mad at me for 9 years cuz I shytted on him during the Meek beef and because I'm a Kobe fan

Yeah, I'm through with you tonight. Good luck tryna spin your Drake fanhood into getting some p*ssy :pachaha:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON

no wonder he wanted sandy to bring him that foot long :dame:

“No Diddy” nikka sat down and said “let me write about another man’s underwear or Lack thereof”

Specially after the nikka admitted to not wearing underwear himself.

Last edited: