DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
LOL fat fukk, pull up any Drake thread, you have 5x more post in them me, sometimes 100 more post. I don't care for Drake like that. If he died today, I would be like that sucks and keep it moving. You on the other, are some fat weirdo that still crying about a guy that died 5 years ago who would never acknowledge your existence.

Do it then. We can do a permaban bet. I don't even post in the booth and im definitely not in no fukking Drake threads. Haven't been heavy in no Drake threads since his last beef which was Pusha like 6 years ago. So yeah, go ahead and pull that up you fukking cornball. We can definitely ban bet on that. "Any drake thread" huh? Yeah I want that smoke.

You don't care about Drake like that but u been the only nikka on this forum mad at me about Drake since the Meek shyt. Even that nikka RichYung don't give a fukk about me and I embarrassed him during the Pusha beef he had to take a break from here for months. You on the otherhand been popping up behind me around this forum at random times for a decade. But u dont care for Drake like that huh? Drake's success with women doesn't trickle down to you, im sorry to break it to you buddy. As far as the Kobe comment, you been mad about his memorial thread since the day he died. Crying about it randomly when you dont even post in The Coliseum. You're the fukking weirdo.

Last edited:
Daps
A lot make sense now. No wonder you hate Drake and why a bunch of fat fukks :flabbynsick: here hate him . You finally got a girl to talk to you and fukked by saying put that Nas on. She laughed and said who, you went red pill on her.

This is crazy, man. Brehs really saying the only reason folks rock with Drake is cause of women? :deadrose:

First of all, Drake lost a lot of his female fanbase when he went at Meg's neck. A LOT of women all over my timeline and they been going in on Drake ever since then.

Coincidentally that's when he gained my Fandom :banderas: I respected breh for stepping out there even tho it was ultimately proven that Meg did get shot.

But just the fact that dude was willing to speak his mind and lose the women who rocked with him so much made me put some respect on his name

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I don't think we'll ever know who started the beef. I don't think these dudes woke up one day and decided to just fire on Drake. Something happened behind the scenes. I mean, the Asap one is pretty obvious. I don't know what happened between him and Future. The Weeknd part of it involves both crews so idk either. Does anyone know how this Kendrick thing started? Because even drake said it didn't start with the song.
These dudes are always sneak dissing each other on songs. And some of it goes over our head as fans bc we just think it's regular rap lyrics

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Moosa is Top's son so if anyone knows where shyt stands it's him. There is no issue there. Kendrick made those dudes rich and put them in position for SZA to carry the torch now that he's gone. And for all the talk about extortion and bad contracts....go look at Q's IG stories some time. Go look how he's living off one plat album. I know for a fact him and Kendrick got good deals.

Difference between family and Mob Ties...

nikka calling Top, to SEE IF Top wanna peace it up
“Top, wanna peace it up?”, “Top, wanna peace it up?”

Sounds like he’s mocking someone

Yeah nah. I’m sticking with my Cole theory until I see Cole and Drake together again which probably won’t happen for a while