DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
0r6JNjI.png

i know im quoting a kendrick plant bot but this is more than enough to tell me that this is 100% real

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
This is real. These specific verses directed at the Weeknd and his management crew are extremely niche and impossible for an AI to generate. He is referencing how the Weeknds managers are from Ottawa (different Canadian city) but claim Toronto publicly. Also referencing how Weeknd spends a lot of money on his entourage. No way an AI would come up with context that’s not even publicly available.

“Yeah, I'm a 6 god, I'm a front runner
Y'all nikka manager was Chubbs(?) lil' blunt runner
Claim the 6 and you boys ain't even come from it
And when you boys got rich, you had to run from it
Cash-blowing, Abel bred out here trickin'
shyt we do for bytches, he doin' for nikkas”
I mean to be fair it can just be a voice over someone else lyrics with drake layers on top

But it sounds real

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
This is real. These specific verses directed at the Weeknd and his management crew are extremely niche and impossible for an AI to generate. He is referencing how the Weeknds managers are from Ottawa (different Canadian city) but claim Toronto publicly. Also referencing how Weeknd spends a lot of money on his entourage. No way an AI would come up with context that’s not even publicly available.

“Yeah, I'm a 6 god, I'm a front runner
Y'all nikka manager was Chubbs(?) lil' blunt runner
Claim the 6 and you boys ain't even come from it
And when you boys got rich, you had to run from it
Cash-blowing, Abel bred out here trickin'
shyt we do for bytches, he doin' for nikkas”
Cash and his brother sticks hawk all from Ottawa lol

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
I get that, but wouldn't that be easy for Kendrick to disprove in a rebuttal and shyt if Drake wants to take it there, couldn't Kendrick bring up Diddy pissin' on Drake and Drake not doing anything about it.

yes but will it hit

nas had "you show off i count dough off when you sampled my voice"

Serphoenix

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at this being AI. It just sounds like it's unfinished. Also sounds more like a light shot than a full-on diss. I guess he learned from the Pusha beef to take it easy with the first round.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll admit this track is probably real. But Kendrick didn't pay 50 million to get out of his contract. No one should believe that. Jay-z got his masters back for 5 million. At most Kendrick paid a couple million, and his CONTRACT was up anyways.

And Kendrick is definitely not being extorted.

I assume he meant top got 50% splits, no?

King_Sage

All Star
Daps
I'll admit this track is probably real. But Kendrick didn't pay 50 million to get out of his contract. No one should believe that. Jay-z got his masters back for 5 million. At most Kendrick paid a couple million, and his CONTRACT was up anyways.

And Kendrick is definitely not being extorted.

I think Drake projecting his contract issues on Kendrick.

but insinuating, Kendrick still in debt to Top for $50M and the Top still being paid back behind the scenes although he's out of his contract

edit:
I assume he meant top got 50% splits, no?

more plausible