DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

O.J. Simpson

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The funny part of this whole thread is how some of you don't understand what AI is.

If this is AI. It doesn't mean the ai wrote the lyrics.

The AI just morphed the voice of someone into drakes.

Not saying you couldn't get chatgpt to help write you some bars, but it would never get this kind of output. If it's fake, a fan wrote the lyrics, recorded a record, and then masked the voice with ai.

I don't know if it fake or not but you guys are ignorant to tech.

**This message is brought to you by an Unc who still don't understand tiktok. **

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Anyone saying that this is definitively AI with their whole chest out is funny to me. I’m an audio engineer and I don’t even hear anything that particularly discerning or an audible reason to think that this is AI.

nikkas be doing the most, talkin about there’s audio wrinkles in his voice or the inflections don’t sound right or that it’s lifeless. Sounds like Drake on any other track.
Not knowing it’s AI off context clues is where I think you stupid. Cause it do sound like him outside of a few things that he wouldn’t say. Like the shyt to metro

Drake is calculated and wouldn’t drop no dumb ass shyt like in the wild.

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick hella confused right now, doesn't know if he has to ignore because 1) this is bad, like really bad and 2) his fans themselves are confused about this being real or not.

Speaks volume on Drake's music quality :heh:

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Not knowing it’s AI off context clues is where I think you stupid. Cause it do sound like him outside of a few things that he wouldn’t say. Like the shyt to metro

Drake is calculated and wouldn’t drop no dumb ass shyt like in the wild.

except he didnt drop this and we dont know who leaked it

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
im dumb

Last edited: