DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I think it's moreso Drake purposely targeting chicks who are seen out with other nikkas,

I get it snipers gonna snipe, but enough people have show him messaging their women, and EVERY time he needs with someone he manages to drag women into it to disrespect nikkas
Feminine behavior

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you explain Rory and Mal knowing the hook of the track days ago?
People like Rory, Mal, Akademiks got weirdos that send them legitimate and fake leaks all the time.

A few weeks Akademiks was explaining how Lil Rod (dude accusing Diddy of sexual assault) had someone send Ak a song of Justin Combs rapping over Cassie’s Me & You beat. Over the song recording Lil Ros was suggested we can hear a girl getting sexually assaulted in the background over the track.
Sonically - sounded off
Logistically- was strange with Lil unsending messages on iMessage, and overall makes no sense.

Fast forward to Rory & Mal, someone might’ve sent them just a snippet of the AI leak instead of the full track. If it’s a full track, I’m sure Rory can tell. Mal not so sure.

Been apart of the Leak message board since the inception even prior to the new site. AI leaks is nothing new. Most are familiar with text based, but not an actual voice recorded AI.

Grew up in Queens Village, where Whoo kid is from…been familiar with how he releases music..he’s not going to leak a Drake diss record or put his basic drop and no other drops throughout the record.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I dont think Kendrick is capable of making a Story of Adidon level diss track.

That's not who he is as a rapper and more importantly it's not what he came up on. I don't think it's a coincidence that Kendrick been shouting out Kurupt and Quik for years. Both of them dropped two of the best west coast disses ever, and I'd imagine that will have some influence in whatever Kendrick is thinking. Drake is such a cornball that the best way to approach it is to just embarrass him IMO.

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Final version is an improvement. I gotta give Drake a couple points for going John Wick and shooting everybody. And the more i think about it he kind of hoed Kenny cause Top wouldn't let him put out a diss track out. I know his soul burning right now.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I am perhaps getting old for this, but this generation struggles to be objective, you try and actually have reasoned discussions about the bars, the song and beef, but you just get fan boys saying "thats my goat etc" and you look at their pics and they like 17 year old cacs.. so it is really hard to view content objectively on this sort of stuff right now...
Objectivity and nuanced discussions are dead and fall to the bottom of the pile of stans' glazing activities.
Stans run the culture now because they are what stand out above the rest. And ppl don't want to miss the moment so they follow the hype.
That's why there's so much mediocrity nowadays, from everyone old and new.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Maaan I wanted that Get Money sample on the final version but this shyt still tough :ohlawd:

Drake up 1-0. Midget Man on the clock
Someone should go ahead and it since the song is fake, might as well go all the way. ill still bump it in the whip